Chapter-11

So it's the last day of revision. Tomorrow is their test and Mike is ill and super nervous he is having high fever  and not able to concentrate properly but now Mike can't do anything and he just leave the rest to god and gone to his stop and then the van came. He sat in and Ashely came within 2 minutes. It was a Sunday and exam was of 3 hours but Ashely don't care about the exam at all and just want to spend time with Mike so she just grabbed her hand and laid on his shoulder and Mike was worried about exam but he feels comfortable whenever he is with Ashely like he feels relaxed with her touch but he don't grab her hand back and never hug her which make Ashely quite sad.

The test started  and was really a hard one Mike was done the worst test in his life and Ashely gave her best shot and result will be out tomorrow and Mike was worried that what will happen but Ashely was sure that she has given her best so there is a chance that she'll end up in the same batch (class) as Mike and she was correct both were in the worst batch😂. Mike wasn't that shocked after seeing his result cause he wasn't well and wasn't expecting good marks but Ashely was totally shocked that she was also in the worst batch cause she has given her best shot and so was everyone else in the van and they asked Mike that what happened to him? He wasn't like the one's who get bad marks.

"I was ill on that day and wasn't able to concentrate. I was having a 102 °F fever and really not able to see properly so wasn't able to do test properly?" (Mike replied)

Everyone understood his situation and was feeling sorry for him but he was feeling sorry for Ashely cause she gave her best but then also wasn't able to get in the best batch. But she was happy that she ended up in the same batch with Mike and both of them seems like a couple in the van and in institute but the truth was they were not dating at all.

On result day when Mike and Ashely were going home Ashely again hugged Mike but there was no response from Mike's side and Ashely got pissed and asked him.

"Mike! Do you have a problem with my hugs and holding hands? You just never participate and never do the first move and you were in so many relationships and I haven't dated anyone at all not even a crush for the whole life! Why are you doing this with me? Have I done something wrong? Is this a punishment or something?"

Mike didn't said a word for a minute and was just looking in her eyes and then Ashely said

"What? Don't even care to give a reply? Am I that bad in your eyes?"

Mike gave her a smile and said

"Why are you so cute Ashely?"

Ashely's anger vanished and her cheeks became a bit red and she said

" what.... What do you mean?"

Mike gave her a smile and said

"Ashely it's not like I don't enjoy it or don't want to do it but I just can't do it so I'm holding back."

Ashely was confused and said

"Why in the hell you can't do it and for what fucking reason are you holding back?"

"Ashely if I'll start doing it then there is no limit and I will not stop so it's better to hold back." (Mike replied softly)

Ashely's face was fully red now cause this was the first time Mike was flirting with her.

"Well no need to hold back cause I don't mind your touch and I feel safe with you." (Ashely said in a low voice)

But Mike heard her and said

"Is that a permission to kiss you?" (Mike replied in sarcasm)

Ashely was lost in that moment and can't control her blush so she just ran to home and Mike was laughing standing there and then gone to his home.

......... { TO BE CONTINUED }

Sorry guys for the late posting. I'm currently having exam's nowadays so I'm a bit busy but I'll try to be more fast and regular with publishing new chapter's ASAP.