Chapter-6

So it seems that maybe Mike was wrong. He was not able to forget Alia's death and also not able to get over it which turn him into a cold person but then he start faking his emotions that he is okay, everything is fine and he just do flirting and dating, he also joined an institute for coaching of competitive exams to divert his mind and used to go there by a van.

One day his van got changed. It was the month of July. He met a girl there who was kinda cute and attractive and of his age only. But she was also like Mike . She was also faking emotions, there was a sadness in her eyes which was spotted by Mike but he kept quiet and said nothing about it cause he don't wanna get attached to someone cause deep down he was afraid that the so called curse will come true and will ruin his life.

But in the starting he think that it was funny that why anyone will beg to a person for his/her love like if he/she leave you then you can find another person that's it. Mike was so dumb to think like that but it was not his fault as he was never fallen in love and never got to attach someone. Maybe this girl can be the game changer in his life.

She had a cute smile, fluffy soft and fair cheeks a good figure, long black hair, beautiful eyes and a pure soul. Her name is "Ashely".

Maybe this girl was the one who will make curse true or maybe Mike is just overthinking. The thing was she lives near Mike's house and Mike asked for her father's name so that he can confirm it from his dad weather his dad knows her dad or not.

Yup! Mike was right their father were school time friends and classmates too so they got a bit close too fast. The very next day Ashley asked for Mike's number and Mike thought that should I give her my number or not but he gave her his number. Ashley seems to get a bit attracted to Mike cause she always text him at night. Mike feels like she just have too much free time but that was not the case with Mike.

So Mike decided to show no interest in her texts and responded her with- "okay, good , nice" like that. But this doesn't last long. Now he also started sending her a bit long texts. They were spending nice time with each other and it was a good timepass for Mike but he wasn't emotionally attached to her so he didn't mind her texts and presence.

But maybe this will not last long.

...... { TO BE CONTINUED }

Thank you my readers for being constant at reading this story. This is my first work and maybe the last one too so I can just hope that all of you will appreciate it as well as enjoy it. Please do comment and vote. It gibes me motivation to write.