Chapter-4

It was a shiny day with bright sunlight but it was cloudy for Mike, Alia and her family cause they didn't know it'll rain or the sun will rise. Sam and his mother were about to cry Alia was strong enough to hold her emotions but Mike figured out that she was nervous and scared so he just made her feel comfortable and showed her warmth and motivated her that it's okay dear everything will be fine and you'll survive it but Alia wasn't worried about her life or death but for her brother and mom cause she has done everything in her life she wanted to do except marry the man she love truly.

It's now time for Alia get her vitals checked and doctor came to Mike before operation and said something to him and then gone for operation . Sam was confused that what just happened but ignored it cause that's not important now.

After 3 hours doctor came out of the operation theatre and said that she is out of danger now and she'll recover soon. The family was at ease and thanking god for saving her but thing was it is too early to celebrate or to be happy.

Suddenly something happened there , the hospital got out of electricity and suddenly some smoke appeared and everyone got confused. Mike rushed towards Alia within 5 minutes but it was too late she was murdered by someone and taking her last breaths.

Mike hold her hand and shouted "Doctor!! Help please!! Is anybody there?!?". Alia know that she'll not be able to make it so she decided to say her last words to Mike.

Hey Mike listen to me . Just enjoy your life and don't regret anything you do cause life is too short to regret take me as an example. (Alia said in a sorrow tone)

Shut up! You'll be fine, doctor will be here at any moment . (Mike replied )

No Mike my journey has came to it's end now and the thing I want you to remember forever is that - "It's Okay to Not Be Okay"

Mike lost his girl in his arms and will never ever forget that day of misfortune in his entire life. It was 21 May 5:30 in evening she died and her family was crying but Mike wasn't. He was faking to be strong and just shouted. " Aaaaahhhhhhh!!! Why she?"

The scene was horrible, there was blood all over there on the floor, her hair were gone she was having a mask and her face was ruined. That was the most horrible death he have seen in his life. Sam and his mom took her body for crimination and Mike was feeling helpless just standing over there and seeing everything but can't say a single damn word.

Suddenly Sam came to him and asked what did doctor said to you before the operation?

...... { TO BE CONTINUED }

Hey guys! What do you think of this story? Is it going good? And yeah it was sad what happened with Alia and I hope you all will enjoy my work and please do comment down your reaction and please do vote too!