Chapter-13

Ashely was feeling sad now cause that was the first time Mike yelled at anyone and that was Ashely herself and she thought that Mike will start hating her now and will never become her friend or anything and she stayed quiet for the whole day and was thinking about this. She was really quiet and Mike obviously noticed it and was feeling sorry as he scolded her a bit much.

On that day when they were returning to their home and were in van. Mike came to Ashely and sat down beside her and said

"I'm really sorry Ashely for my behaviour and loosing temper for that thing and I'll make sure to not repeat it again but please don't do things like this as I have my privacy and I don't like anyone to ruin it."

After listening to that Ashely's sadness got vanished out and she was looking in Mike's eyes and those magical eyes were absolutely beautiful and after 2 minutes she replied to Mike

"It's fine Mike and it was my fault too cause I was the one who took your phone without your permission and created a scene over there and I apologise for that but why don't you want to tell me?"

"Cause I don't trust you." (Mike replied)

"But you can trust me and I'll not break it for sure I swear." (Ashely said)

"I'm sorry Ashely I do want to trust you! Really! But I just can't cause betraying is in human blood." (Mike replied)

"But Mike I really want to know more about you and I have many questions to ask you." (Ashely said)

"Okay then, go ahead and ask me. If it'll be comfortable for me to answer then I will do answer it for sure." (Mike replied)

Mike was the one who never trusts anyone cause he was afraid of being betrayed by them but it was different this time. When Ashely was looking in Mike's eyes at that time Mike was also making an eye contact and saw a spark in her eyes and decided to give it a shot ans to trust her cause Ashely is a really good person with a really nice heart and Mike just wanted to give humans a fair chance to prove their loyalty and honesty.

"Okay then so I'll start with them-
Why are you always so care free? Like you don't care about anything.
How are you so good at studies?
What's your plans about future?
How many girls have you dated?
Do you have a crush on someone?" (Ashely asked Mike with her glowing eyes)

"Well Ashely I don't think I have a superpower to answer each and every question at same time so can you ask one at a time? It'll be more convenient for me to answer." (Mike replied)

"Oh yeah, sorry I just got too excited." (Ashely said)

"Yeah it's clearly visible, isn't it." (Mike said)

"Umm yeah but yes you can answer one at a time as you know my  question now." (Ashely replied)

"Okay, fair enough.
1. Well yes I don't care about some things cause someone who was a bit close to me said that life is too short to regret just enjoy it as much as you can." (Mike said replying to first question)

"Okay! That's deep and what a wonderful thought. And yeah change of questions. So my next question is who said this to you?" (Ashely asked)

"The same girl whose pic you saw in the morning." (Mike replied)

"Okay. So is she your ex-girlfriend?" (Ashely asked)

"Yes she is." (Mike replied)

"Did she left you?" (Ashely asked)

"Yes she did but I'm not sure of it." (Mike replied)

"Did she cheated on you? Or dumped you for some other reason?" (Ashely asked with curiosity)

"No, well we didn't really had a breakup she just left me." (Mike replied)

"Aaahh... this is so confusing! Are you guys still in a relationship or not?" (Ashely asked with confusion)

"I'm not sure weather a ghost and a human can date." (Mike replied calmly)

"Wha ..... What do you mean by that?" (Ashely asked)

"She no longer exists on earth. She died because of cancer." (Mike replied)

Well this was the truth but Mike still thinks that this is the partial truth and he was also the reason of her death and yes he don't lie but he is also not telling the whole truth.

"Oh, okay. Got it." (Ashely replied)

Mike was a bit surprised cause he thought that she'll start giving him sympathy or something which he really hates but Ashely was behaving like she didn't heard anything and Mike liked that thing in her. But Ashely was really feeling sad for him and wanted to give him a hug so badly.

..... { TO BE CONTINUED }