Chapter 16

Emily is full of anger now that Mike don't like her but was more angry cause Mike like a girl he barely know and it was nothing else but jealousy and Emily was scared that Mike will date her and will fall in love with her and got more angry and sad but her mood is not his priority right now and she was going to find Ashely and to apologise to her and while he was going Emily yelled at him and said-

"Don't do this Mike! Don't fall for her trap! It's a bloody trap and it will not end well for you.!! You will suffer a lot if you'll fall in love with her she is faking everything and using you to be popular here and will leave you once her purpose is solved and you'll end up in pain and will beg to her to stay with you but she'll leave you!"

Mike ignored all this and replied.- "You are not the only one who is saying this to me and I'm the one to choose whether to fall in love with her or not. Got it?"

"You are not getting it Mike! Please don't do this and you are not the one who'll choose cause love is not a task it's a feeling and you can't control it and it will never end well for you! Please stop here only."

"Emily listen to me very clearly you don't have the right to decide who'm should I date or whom should I like. Get that straight to  your head and I don't wanna talk about this anymore so you better mind your own business."

It was the time to go back home and Mike reached to his van and now he was thinking how to make Ashely smile and then Ashely just appeared out of nowhere and Mike got confused cause she was behaving like nothing happened but her eyes were telling that she was crying so much and Mike decided not to say anything in van cause maybe she'll feel embarrassed and will start to cry in front of everyone so he decided to stay normal and act cool and wasn't talking much on that day and was just listening to her and when the van reached to the stop and they got out of van and it was Ashely's first day for her tuition and Mike was feeling sorry for her.

The Ashely started moving towards the way as the tuition is near to Mike's house and she was going to tuition and Mike was walking behind her and then suddenly Mike grabbed her hand from the back turned her face and hugged her and said- "All the best my dear and have a great day and please focus on studies." (In a soft and low voice)

This was enough to make Ashely smile cause this was the first time in Mike's life that he hugged someone and Ashely was really happy and hugged him back and the Mike suddenly placed a soft kiss on her forehead and let her go and said bye while watching her go there.

Ashely was blushing so much and her cheeks turned red cause she wasn't expecting that and was feeling really shy and happy and was thinking about this for the whole day and for the first time in her life she enjoyed studying chemistry and physics and this was enough for her to join this tuition permanently for the rest of the year.

She came home a bit late but was really happy and was smiling a lot and after having dinner and everything was done for the day she was going to sleep she suddenly thought that- "Mike is dating Emily and he kissed my forehead! Is he cheating on her or he is playing with me? Aahhh!! This is so confusing maybe I should just ask him, yeah that's a good idea!"

It was 2 am and Ashely wasn't able to sleep so she just called Mike without thinking about anything and Mike picked up her call which was unexpected and then they just started their conversation.

"What is it Ashely? Is it something important that you wanna ask?" (Mike said in a normal voice)

Ashely was surprised that he is not sleeping right now and not even sound like someone who wants to sleep.

"Umm.. I just wanna ask are you cheating on Emily with me or you are just playing with my feelings cause she is your girlfriend and you kissed me."

"I can't believe this that you called me at 2 am to ask this! Is it that important that you can't even wait till tomorrow to ask?"

"It is a serious thing and you don't sound like you were sleeping or you were going to sleep."

"Yeah I don't sleep this early. Do you have a problem with that?"

"Uhh.. No but it's not early Mike! It's 2 am in morning and you have to wake up at night and you don't even sleep in afternoon or in class."

"I think we can discuss about this tomorrow morning cause I'm in the middle of something right now. See you tomorrow, Bye!"

"Uhh.. okay Bye!"

They hung up the call but now Ashely is thinking that what the hell is Mike doing this late and didn't even realised when she fall asleep.

........ { TO BE CONTINUED }