foreword .

⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱

Hi everyone! Thank you for reading!

I just want to put a note with a few disclaimers before we get into the thick of things. First of all, a huge trigger warning for rape and torture specifically. It will be touched on during the whole book, so I'm not going to put a warning before each chapter. There are no active rape scenes but there are flashbacks that touch on the experience, so if you find that sort of content upsetting, this is probably not for you.

Secondly, update schedule! I am a uni student so please forgive if sometimes the updates are slow, but I'm aiming to update on Friday weekly so you guys can read over the weekend. I do tend to post longer chapters, so I hope that can make up for the long wait!!

Thirdly, I do try to stay as accurate to the lore as possible, but please point out if I make a mistake and something doesn't make sense!! I tend to ignore the minor things lol but if it's a big thing I'll be sure to change it.

And finally, I have only lightly proofread and edited these chapters, I will go through it at the end and do a little bit of updating, so until then please bare with me for any errors in the writing.

Oh, and just by the way, you can find this fic on Ao3 as well by 'circei'. I hope you enjoy reading further!!

⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱