R-E-A-D

YOULL WANT TO READ THIS I PROMISE

omg ik you guys hate me for not updating. but I don't want to finish this fanfic, or any of my others for that matter. I'm planning a new story but it's on my other account @averyakridge

So... It's been a great journey on this account. I cannot begin to describe how thankful I am for all the support you all have given me! All the votes, the nice comments, the private messages, and the followers have truly been AMAZING!

***SUPRISE DOWN BELOW KEEP READING***

BUT...I have another story that is partially done and it is a divergent fanfiction. It's basically a short ff on how the divergent characters go on a cruise for their senior trip. It has humor mixed with ships and I actually kinda like it. But it's not completely done and I don't know what to do with it.

IF YOU WANT THAT FANFICTION
(I dont care if you keep it to yourself and don't tell a soul or if you publish it on your account and keep updating it as you wish) I JUST WANT THE IDEA CREDIT and a few more simple things but it's basically nothing I'll tell whoever I decide to give it to.

SO YEAH! Message me or leave a comment or whatever.

And you guys probably want to know what happens at the end of this book. Wellllll..... basically it's up to you. Of course urlene was going to have children and I planned for them to have a boy first and then one or two girls. But imagine it how you want it to be and thanks again for all you have done for me.

AND HERES A BIG SHOUTOUT TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO READ MY STORIES EVEN THOUGH THEY DONT COMMENT OR VOTE. YES, I LOVE YOU GUYS TOO. maybe comment this time? so I can know who you are? 💙

bye everyone 👋