*Chapter II- The Night*

Warnings- Mentions of Wet dreams, Masturbation, Bondage, Fingering, Vibrator, Strap on, Degrading, Begging, Spanking, Choking, Claiming, Porn, Cunnilingus, Mommy kink, Whining

Lilith's Pov
Raven bends me over her lap and I whine as she spanks me for misbehaving in the restaurant we went to earlier on that day. She counts my punishment in a seductive voice " 1... whack 2... whack 3... whack" I moan in pleasure "Fuck, Raven" she smirks and says " That's not my name, baby try again" and I reply whining "Fuck, mommy". She turns me over and lays me on the bed just to tie me up, she then shoves two fingers in my mouth and tells me to coat them in saliva. She removes them and starts to tease my clit, I try to move my hips to gain release but she pushes them back down. I'm in agony as she continues to tease my clit I start to whine and beg for her, "Please mommy, I need to be fucked hard. I need to be punished  for my behaviour". This was enough for her to insert her fingers into my throbbing pussy and begin to finger fuck me. "You're such a needy little slut for me baby" I moan in response to her. "You're so wet for me, aren't you little one", "Yes, I'm only wet for you mommy". She continues at a fast pace and just as I am about to reach my climax she stops, I am left feeling empty as she removes her fingers only to get filled again by her strap. I can't help but groan in pain as she fucks me hard and fast and begins to choke me and leave hickey's all over my body fully claiming me as hers. She bites my nipple and takes my tit into her mouth and sucks on it. I'm so close as I feel myself tighten around the strap, "Fuck, mommy, I'm so close. Please let me cum, I have been such a good girl for you". Just as I said that a glimmer came across her eyes and she smirked and said " Cum for me baby, I want to see your legs shake and hear you scream my name. Suddenly I am brought back to reality as my alarm goes off and I am left with soaked underwear and a need to touch myself. I reach my hand down into my lace black panties and begin to circle my clit, I moan out in pleasure as my other hand grabs my boob and caresses it. I'm not getting enough pleasure from my fingers so I run to grab my favourite vibrator from the bathroom drawer and crawl back into bed. I take off my panties and spread my legs as the vibrating wand touches my clit on the lowest setting. I begin to moan Raven's name as I imagine the vibrator is her eating me out, I speed up the vibrations to the highest setting and begin to reach climax as my legs shake and my vision blurs.

Raven's Pov
I couldn't sleep last night without fantasizing about Lilith and touching myself. I thought about how I would fuck her so slowly with my fingers until she was begging for me to fuck her. As I was fucking her I would degrade her and all she could do was moan in response. I fucked myself to orgasm only to realise that she was now the only thing that could get me off. I tried watching a porn video after to make sure I was correct and of course I was. I couldn't get off on it, no matter how much I touched myself. I now only got off thinking about her, I was doomed because I still had built up sexual frustration that only she could solve. No matter what it took I would make her all mine, I needed her and only her. No one else can make me feel the same as she does