*Chapter XIV- What happened?*

Warnings- Mentions of Bondage, Strap-On, Masturbation, Mommy Kink, Degrading, Praise Kink, Brat Play, Spanking, Choking, Anal Play, Multiple Orgasms, Little Kink

Lilith's Pov
Raven and I were sitting down on the couch watching a movie and I had my head nuzzled between the crook of her neck and shoulder, she played with my hair slowly. I decided to get up to get us some beer until she grabbed my wrist and dragged me back, she tutted under her breath and her sultry voice invaded my mind as she asked me where the hell I thought I was going. I mumbled and she said "Speak up darling, you know you shouldn't mumble around mommy", I mumbled again just to rile her up, she thinks she can act all dommy mommy whenever she wants to. She pulled me towards her and sat me down on her lap, fuck I knew in this moment I was going to be punished. I didn't dare look at her but she tilted my head up and demanded I looked at her, I tried to look away but she grabbed my neck and made me turn my head as she started to choke me. She then let go and took me off her lap and ushered me to follow her upstairs so I followed. She told me to lie on the bed and I refused so she then bent me over the bed and spanked me five times and whispered in my ear that I better start behaving and I replied with a smirk on my face "What will happen if I don't" she spanked me again this time harder and slowly took off my boxers and put a finger into my ass to tease me. I laughed and asked if that was all that she had and she flipped me over and tied my ankles to the bed so my legs were spread for her. She told me to play with myself while she grabbed "supplies" I gladly rubbed my clit and whined just to tease her, she walked away and I put three fingers inside myself and fucked myself to my heart's content, I gradually made more noise to tease her then I heard her approach the bedroom door but I was too close to stop I let myself orgasm as she entered, she watched with a smirk on her face as I came down from my high. She then came between my thighs and slowly grazed her tongue against my clit knowing I was sensitive, but stopped and tied my wrists to the bed. After she done that she put on her strap and I whined at the thought of her being deep inside me, fucking me with it gradually getting more needy I tried to get my wrists out so I could touch myself but I couldn't. She laughed and knelt down on the bed with her strap, she played with my clit until I suddenly felt her strap inside me. She then spoke "You're gonna cum all over my strap like a good little slut, and I'm going to mark you so that everyone knows you're my good girl". I whined at her words and she slid her strap in and out of me so painfully slow, I whined for more and tried to relieve any pressure by grinding myself against her strap, she smirked and said, "Do you want to ride my strap, little one?" I shook my head and she undid the knots on my wrists and ankles, she then flipped us so she was laying underneath as I rode her strap. I moaned as I finally got to relieve myself, I touched my clit while I was riding and fuck it made me more needy. She asked me if I was close and I just shook my head, she then flipped us again and marked my neck and chest while I came undone below her.