Chapter VI- Trials And Tribulations

Raven's Pov
Ever since I fucked Lilith she hasn't left my mind. I'm thinking of asking her out just so we can talk about where we want this relationship to go. I know personally, I want to strictly keep it as a bdsm relationship not a romantic one. Being romantic has always been a struggle for me, I have tried to have regular relationships but they never worked out. I decided it would be best to consider all my options, I really like Lilith but I barely knew anything about her. I just needed to formulate a plan that wouldn't scare her away because even though I hate to admit it, I grew soft for her and cared for her like I had no one else. I hated feeling this way it conflicted me, that was a part of me that I chose to hide away from the world behind my walls that I had built up but she was tearing them down by just looking at me.

Lilith's Pov
I have been aching to be touched by Raven again, I want her to use me and claim me as hers. I'm not sure if she is into bdsm though, I don't want to scare her off with my twisted fantasies. I want to speak to her again, I just haven't worked up the courage to talk to her again. I sat at my desk watching the hours tick by until suddenly I heard my name echo out of Raven's office she beckoned me in with her smooth voice as she asked "Lilith, could you please come into my office". I hurriedly stood up and brushed down my skirt and rushed into her office only to stumble and completely embarrass myself, she rushed over to make sure I was okay and kept asking me if I was hurt. I had a little graze on my right knee from where I fell on the marble floors. I assured her I would be fine but she demanded that she put a plaster on my knee. She picked me up bridal style and sat me on her desk as she grabbed a plaster from the first aid bag in her drawer. She carefully cleaned my wound with an antiseptic wipe, I winced in pain because it stung and she placed the plaster on my knee. She then stood in between my thighs and looked deeply into my eyes. I felt butterflies in my stomach as she brushed my hair behind my ear and whispered "Lilith, I would like to take you on a date. I will pick you up at 8:00pm this evening. Wear that red dress that you wore the first night we met. It looks sexy on your body and if I'm lucky I might get to take it off you by the end of the night" as she stood back she smirked and I felt myself heating up. Fuck, she was flooding my mind with dirty thoughts just by her words. I sat there blushing and I replied "Yes, I will be ready for 8:00pm" then she smirked and said "Good girl, now get back to work." I ran out of the office flustered, my praise kink was awakened when she called me a "good girl" I was horny but I had to concentrate on getting through the rest of the work day.
As the day finally ended it was 6:30pm. I excitedly rushed home and got ready for the evening, I placed the red dress on my bed and hopped into the shower. As the warm water hit my body, my mind was flooded with thoughts of what Raven would do to me tonight and time was quickly lost. I got out of the shower and it was now 7:30pm, fuck I was gonna be late if I didn't hurry up. I quickly threw on the red dress with some black stilettos and pearls. I put my hair into ringlets and sprayed it with hairspray, just as I was finished curling my hair my phone pinged.

Messages
Raven- Hey, I have just left my house. Could you send me your address?
Lilith- Yeah sure, my address is 54 Hazelwood Street, Brooklyn
Raven- Thank you baby, I do hope you're wearing that sexy red dress for me😉
Lilith- And what would happen if I wasn't
Raven- I don't think you want to find that one out
Lilith- What if I do?
Raven- Stop misbehaving, be a good girl and tell me the truth
Lilith- Yes ma'am I'm wearing the dress for you
Raven- That's my good girl
Lilith- Only yours, see you soon
Raven- See you soon x