*Chapter XIII- How About No?*

Warnings- Mentions of Mommy Kink, Anal Sex, Butt Plug, Sexting, Degrading, Spanking, Strap-On, Masturbation, Whining

Raven's Pov
I was sitting in my office and I was bored so I sent a message to Lilith because she wasn't in the office today so I couldn't tease her in person.

Messages

Raven- Hey, darling
Lilith- Hey, aren't you supposed to be working?
Raven- I got bored and I miss teasing you and spanking your ass
Lilith- Is that so?
Raven- Yes, I want to try something new
Lilith- And what would that be?
Raven- I want you to go down to the basement and get a butt plug from off the wall
Lilith- What are you gonna do, mommy?
Raven- I'm going to get you to stretch that tight little ass of yours until I get home to fuck it
Lilith- You know mommy I'm already getting wet thinking about that
Raven- You're not allowed to touch yourself, you're only allowed to insert the butt plug and continue on about your normal day until I get back. Is that clear?
Lilith- Yes, mommy
Raven- Good Girl, now go do as you're told
Lilith- Okay, see you later ;)
Raven- Bye, darling

Lilith's Pov
As I grab a black butt plug from the basement wall I start fantasizing about what Raven is going to do to me tonight. I went back to our room and slowly inserted the plug and fuck I could feel how wet I was from just messaging Raven earlier I began to finger myself remembering what Raven said about touching myself but I couldn't help it, suddenly I hear her stern voice coming from behind me. "And what do you think you're doing Lilith", I immediately stopped to look at her with puppy dog eyes begging for her not to punish me. She immediately flipped be back around with my ass up in the air and spanked me hard with her hand, I knew it would leave a mark but it felt so good I whined at her as she continued until I felt her begin to slide the plug in and out of my hole. I moaned and she pushed my head down into the sheets as she continued to fuck me with the plug. She pulled it out of me completely and I was left feeling empty until she filled me with her strap deep in my ass and all I could do was become a whining mess underneath her. I then heard her speak again to me "Are you gonna cum like a whore for me, is your ass gonna cum?" I replied between whines "Fuck yes, my ass is gonna cum for you mommy" "That's what I thought slut". And with that my legs began to shake as she pulled her strap out of me.