Chapter IV- Working hard Or Hardly Working

Lilith's Pov
I got ready the next morning uncertain of what to expect and what to wear. I scanned my closet until I found my dusky pink blouse and black suit pants with heels to match. This is the perfect outfit as it is sophisticated yet comfortable and still casual enough. The nerves began to kick in as I drank my morning coffee and style my hair. I wanted Raven to flirt with me but considering what she told me during the job interview, I was intimidated by her words that travelled through my mind since yesterday..."You know, that night after you left me alone in the bar. I couldn't sleep without touching myself and thinking about you." Of course it turned me on, knowing she had to touch herself because of me, if only she knew about the dream I had that very same night. I want to keep our relationship professional but I don't have much self control when it comes to her.

Raven's Pov
I still can't get her out of my mind, I have touched myself so much thinking about her since that night in the bar but she wants to keep it "professional". I'm not certain if I can do that, especially since I want to bend her over my lap and spank her perfect ass. Why does she have to play hard to get, it's always been easy for me to get what I want without many issues. She causes me issues in that department, I will make her mine I just have to figure out how. I wonder if she's thought about me as much as I have.

Lilith's Pov
As I got into my car a million thoughts rushed through my head as I regret every decision I have made in my stupid life. Why did I feel this way? Raven was my boss, she couldn't be anything more. I reached the office 10 minutes early and I walked in through the rotating doors and got greeted by Marco who had my desk set up for me. I was kind of hoping I would be greeted by Raven but she was already in the office on an important call of some sorts as she looked very serious. I started off my day by logging into my laptop and checking for any messages that needed Raven's immediate attention. I needed an excuse to go talk to her, I believe god answered my prayers as I found a message from a Ms.Delia Stewart that was of utmost importance. I knocked on her door and stood outside nervously waiting for a response.

Raven's Pov
I had hoped that Lilith would interrupt my call with my older brother who lucked out on getting my father's company as he was in Australia at the time of my father's death. He was often jealous of my success but our dad knew I would be the better CEO then my deadbeat of a brother Darryl. Instead she didn't interrupt my call and sat outside reading incoming messages from clients, suddenly I heard a sharp knock at my door. I waited a few moments to spruce myself up as I fixed my hair and allowed entry to her. "You may come in, darling"

Lilith's Pov
She was trying to get under my skin and I hadn't even turned the knob to enter her office, but I had to remain professional. As I enter she mumbles something under her breath but I don't hear it, I brush it off and walk up to her desk.
" Ma'am, you have a message from a Ms.Delia Stewart, she wants to meet with you at 15:00pm today. Will I add it to your calendar"
" Oh baby, you don't need to call me ma'am. I think we are on a first name basis Lilith. But yes add it to my calendar."
"Sure thing,Raven"
As I turned to leave her office I debated on turning back and begging her to fuck me over her desk because damn she turned me on with her pet names. I resisted the urge and walked slowly to my desk swaying my hips as I left to tease her.

Raven's Pov
As soon as she exited my office, I nearly had to rush out and drag her back in to fuck her against the door. The way her perky tits bounced in her blouse and the way her hips moved while she walked away was enough to make me feral. This was going to be a lot harder than I anticipated.

Clothing images
Lilith

Clothing images Lilith