*Chapter X- Angel*

Warnings- Mentions of Mommy Kink, Brat Play, Bondage(Chains, Nipple clamps), Fingering, Edging, Dildo, Degrading, Desperation

Raven's Pov
After a long day of work me and Lilith arrived home and I had already ruthlessly teased her by whispering my plans in her ear. In response to this she began to act like a brat, I shouldn't be too surprised about that but I always am. I let her take control for a bit knowing how much she likes to dominate me with her sly words, but as soon as we got in the door she had no clue what she was in for when I dragged her into what I like to call my BDSM basement. I have never taken her in here before so I let her take in the surrondings of the walls filled with numerous toys, whips et cetera, basically anything you can imagine it was there. Smack bang in the middle of the room there was chains hanging from the ceiling with handcuffs attached that could be hoisted up and chains on the ground. I demanded her to get undressed and said to her "If you want to act like a brat you will be treated like one, I don't care if this fucking hurts you" she whined in reply and did as she was told. I then brought her to the middle of the room and hancuffed her hands to the ceiling and hoisted her body up slightly just so I could cuff her ankles to the ground. The way her arms were positioned made her look like an angel of sorts. I turned around with my back facing her and walked towards the wall lined with toys and said "Now you're gonna be a good little slut for me, aren't you Lilith", she replied in an instant "Yes, mommy", "Good girl" I remarked. I turned back around with nipple clamps in my hand and she looked at me with a hint of curiousity in her eyes, I walked towards her and before I placed the nipple clamps on her already hard nipples I coated my fingers in her saliva and rubbed each nipple softly making sure to coat them properly. I then added the clamps and she winced in pain until I clicked a remote that made the clamps vibrate a little just to tease her. She moaned with this new stimulation, but I quickly shut her up with my hand over her mouth and said "If you want to orgasm, you're gonna keep quiet little one", "Yes mommy, I'll stay quiet I promise", "You're such a good girl, you know that, right? She nodded her head in response but before she got to say yes I began to tease her clit by drawing slow circles around it as she became more and more desperate with each slow motion of my fingers. Without warning I dipped my fingers into her pussy and she was already dripping, I curled up into her g-spot in a rough, fast motion multiple times occassionaly pulling my fingers out to tease her the heel of my hand was putting enough pressure on her clit to bring her so close to orgasm but I had different plans. I edged her orgasm to the point where she was beginning to twitch at the sensation of all the stimulations. I completely stopped everything including the vibration of the clamps and walked ever so slowly back towards the wall again, she whined and complained with the lack of orgasm but I wasn't having any of it I turned around and snapped at her, "Good sluts don't complain, Lilith. You should know this by now" "I'm sorry mommy I'll behave" "That's what I fucking thought". I walked towards the wall again and grabbed a dildo and turned around to face her, I strolled towards her and hoisted her down from the ceiling so I could leave marks on her neck she was still chained but I knew this would tease her. She looked at me with her puppy dog eyes begging me to put the dildo where it belongs, I circled her clit and pushed the dildo in slowly and let her adjust, I soon enough sped up the motions on her clit as I kept dragging the dildo in and out of her in a rough manner until she was pulling against the chains and screaming my name only then was I satisfied knowing she orgasmed. I hoisted her down from the ceiling completely and undid the chains and gently rubbed her wrists and ankles to stop any major bruising from happening and I removed the clamps and let her get dressed while I cleaned up all the toys.