*Chapter XII- Dark of Night*

Warnings- Mentions of CNC, Mommy Kink, Choking, Degrading, Praise Kink, Slight Bondage, Begging, Strap-On

                             A/N
Okay so this is gonna be a difficult read to be honest, and I suggest you don't read it if stuff like this triggers you in any way. It is even difficult for me to write about so that is my warning for this chapter

Raven's Pov
Lilith was sleeping next to me while I played with her hair I then started kissing the side of her neck and she started to wake up. She then spoke softly "Not now Raven, I'm not in the mood", I covered her mouth and straddled her and started to kiss her neck again not listening to her muffled words. I then moved off from on top of her and grabbed my strap, and some rope she whined and looked at me with her puppy dog eyes "What are you... um doing with that". I undressed her and tied her wrists to the headboard, and began slowly kissing down to her tits "I'm just using my toy" I replied with a smirk "What are you going to do to me...? I wrapped my hand around her neck and began choking her "Don't worry about it and be a good girl for mommy unless you want to be punished" I admire her body for a minute until I hear her speak "p-please I don't want this" sounding frail, but I replied sounding harsh "I don't care what you fucking want and it's damn clear you want this you're so wet from me just choking you, you want it and you know it now be a good little whore and take my strap". I push my strap inside her only for her to look away I grab her face and make her look as I take advantage of her she moans as I push my strap deeper inside of her she looks at me with her pleading eyes "please stop, Raven" "You better shut the fuck up and take it, you know you want it" "Fuck I do you feel so good inside me" I spit back at her "That's what I fucking thought" "Can I please cum, mommy your strap feels so good" "Yes you can cum for me like the little slut that you are" Lilith moans desperately underneath me as she rides out her orgasm "You're so pathetic, darling" "Fuck, I know I am mommy" "Good girl".
I pull out my strap from her and untie her wrists from the frame and massage them gently, I then kissed her forehead and put my strap away. I then lay next to her again and cuddled her