1

"You Have A Mission At Hand"

Yoongi, Namjoon, & Hoseok were summoned before the Celestial Council. A council made up of OP beings who can manipulate fate as they see fit. Our three are minor celestials, often  just called immortals. They have power, but can't really do much due to strict rules of "Minor celestials should not be interfering with mortals".

"Your station has been set. You'll be going to Earth to personally get data on mortals. You will each be given a specific role." One of the members of the council said clasping their hands together happily. 

Hoseok was addressed first. "Hoseok ah, you will embody the sun for your time on Earth." Hoseok simply nodded before getting taken off to another room. Yoongi showed no reaction physically, but as the council member's eyes landed on him, it would be a lie to say he wasn't horrified of what could be said.

The council member' smile was small as they addressed Yoongi, "You'll be the opposite of Hoseok. You're role will be to embody the moon." Yoongi silently left the room. Thus, leaving Namjoon alone with this council member.  

The council member had Namjoon walk with them. "What will be my role then ? You seem worried to tell me something..." The council member sighed offering a wide smile. "You'll be the embodiment of the Earth, Namjoon ah. You'll feel more connected to mortals because of that..."

"What exactly are we getting data on, sir ? Why us ?" Namjoon asked this very much aware of what was being asked of him & his friends. Now he was to be the embodiment of the Earth, an honor he never thought he'd be given. "You'll be seeing specific mortals who know that celestials are on Earth. From there you will be observing them & how a celestial can improve upon the lives of mortals... As for you & your friends, the council felt it was time we gave you minor celestials a chance to do some good for mortals."

Namjoon soon was rushed off. All three minor celestials were absolutely worried of their task on Earth. "Who do you think they'll send us to see for the mortal we're going to watch ?", Hoseok asked a bit worried that this task was a bit too much for them to handle. Namjoon looked over his note. "We'll check in with Myung-Dae hyungnim. From there he will assign us a mortal to oversee..." Myung-Dae being a mortal who worked under celestials...

Yoongi groaned a bit tired, but he knew this was important. "Let's just hope this goes well." 

A long elevator ride later...

Myung-Dae waved them over happily before the three were immediately rushed to be fitted & styled. "The mortal you will be watching over is called Shin Haewon. Your jobs are to observe. If you get caught by Miss Shin notify me as soon as possible. Too much direct contact with mortals can make celestials experience horrible fatigue, got it ?"

Myung-Dae brought them to Haewon. Haewon was by no means struggling, but she was not as happy as she portrayed. She looks as if death was around the corner. "Why are we supposed to watch her, Myung-Dae hyung-nim ?", Namjoon asked seeing as Haewon walked home after being dropped off by her friends. She honestly looked a bit sad. Myung-Dae sighed. He knew they had questions, but the answer they wanted wasn't what they'd be given. 

"관찰. 그것이 당신이 집중해야 할 전부입니다. 이제 당신의 일을 시작하세요." (Observation. That is all that you need to focus on. Now get to doing your jobs.)