Epilogue

"Epilogue: Welcome To Project X"

10 Years Later...

Yoongi bowed to Iseul as he met up with her. "Lady Iseul, you summoned me ?" Iseul gestured him to sit, pouring tea calmly as she did. Things were falling into place. "네, 여기로 불러드렸습니다. (I did, yes. I summoned you here.) Ready for your mission, X ?" Yoongi usually was referred to by the project name these days.

"What is my mission, Lady Iseul ?" Iseul handed Yoongi some files. Three to be exact. The files were on one Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, & Shin Haewon. Three who had no recollection of their chains & Yoongi having no memory of his either. "Bring them to the facility. The project shall commence officially..."

X, or rather Yoongi bowed before going to take care of his mission. He was very stealth with his mission. Soon enough they were all back to where everything started going wrong once again.  Iseul smiled as their unconscious bodies were put into an arena kind of set-up.

One by one they all woke up extremely disorientated & becoming familiar with their limited surroundings. Haewon immediately shouted angrily, like it was unknown second nature to question Iseul. Yelling at her mother... But this didn't seem like her mother at all. Had she been in this position before ? 

All were feeling intense deja-vu. "우리가 왜 여기 있는 거지?! 당신은 누구요?! 즉시 우리를 풀어주세요!" (Why are we here ?! Who are you ?! Release us at once !) Iseul chuckled running a hand through her hair. Honestly, she was amused. Still, they were nothing more than children throwing a tantrum in the eyes of Iseul.

"Get settled in, little ones... Welcome to Project X...", Iseul said clapping on each word as a sinister smile overcame her face. 

Things from here will simply get more chaotic & hard to handle... However, survival was an absolute must. The celestial chains are what stands before complete peace & consistent pain of your own inflictions...

The END.

끝.