5

(A/N: The spirits are talking in boldened italics.)

"Escaped & Unneeded Meetings"

1 Year Later...

Haewon sat in a solitary unit covering her ears. The spirits were shouting at her. "일어나세요!"(WAKE UP !)

"Please help yourself !"

"Please help me !"

"BEWARE PROJECT X !"

Finally, Haewon had enough. She took a few deep breathes before focusing her sight on the door knob to her solitary room. "저한테 무엇을 원하죠? 소리지르는 것은 아무 소용이 없습니다... 어쨌든 프로젝트 X가 뭔지 전혀 모르겠어요..." (What do you want from me ? Shouting is of no use... I have no idea of what Project X is anyway...)

Calling Haewon moody would be an understatement. A year' worth of "treatment" hadn't made her feel much better. It in fact did the opposite. It further proved to her that something was entirely wrong.

Hoseok joined her, gently handing her a cup of water. "Are you alright, Haewon-ssi ?" Haewon thanked him, still her expression seemed blank. "Please stop calling me Haewon-ssi, Hoseok Oppa... I have a question for you..." Right now she didn't feel the need to be formal when she surely believed they could die.

Hoseok smiled showing her he was all ears. He was ready to hear what she needed to say. Not that he was necessarily was ready to hear her thoughts anyway. Yet again he was already being punished for the contact he's already had with Haewon. So why care ? "What is it, Haewon ah ?" Her ears were filled with more whispers from the spirits.

"Project X will trap you here..."

"YOU NEED TO LEAVE !"

"약 먹지 마, 해원시... 당신의 마음을 왜곡시킬 겁니다..." (Don't take the medicine, Haewon-ssi... It will distort your mind...)

Haewon heaved out a deep breath as she took hold of Hoseok' wrist. "Where is Namjoon & Yoongi Oppa ? We need to leave ASAP." Hoseok made yet another confused face before he felt searing pain, from his wrist & up his arms. Haewon somehow got the celestial chain to heat & refocus Hoseok. "Let's get out of here then, Haewon ah..."

Haewon wasted no time in getting Yoongi & Namjoon to also see reason. Searing pain covered Yoongi' arms as Haewon grabbed his wrists. He screamed before shoving Haewon towards Namjoon. Haewon realized quickly that Namjoon & Yoongi' tolerances for pain were slightly different in comparison to Hoseok'. Why was that ? So she held onto the chain to heat the thing at once to break them out of the brainwashing. Even if that meant burning herself & Hoseok in the process. 

"We are getting out of here. The spirits have told me the safest route out undetected..." Namjoon made a concerned face that she'd been taking with spirits, but Haewon began leading them out. Some spirits using as much energy as they could to pose as them so they remained undetected.

"언제부터 영혼을 보고 듣기 시작했어요, 해원아?" (When did you start seeing and hearing spirits, Haewon ah ?) Namjoon whispered as Haewon got them to the final hallway they must cross. "Does that matter ? What matters is we'll be free from this place..." She refused to tell a direct answer to this question...

Soon enough the four were met with fresh air. Finally they were free. Yoongi took over a car & they drove away no longer needing to keep their guards up. The car ride went silent before the car stopped itself in the middle of an empty street. 

"Oh, look ! Look !", Hoseok yelled pointing forward to a woman standing in front of the car. Namjoon lightly cussed under his breath as he exited the car. Yoongi, Haewon, & Hoseok slowly following. The woman clapped their hands & the scenery changed immediately. "다들 정신을 잃었습니까? (Have you all lost your minds ?) I almost gave up searching for you..." 

Namjoon bowed respectively. He knew this celestial of a high rank. What was this specific celestial' name ? Ji Iseul.