3

"A Rocky Start"

Haewon woke up slowly finding the three she vividly remembers. Her eyes filled with wonder & terror. She slowly approached Yoongi first. Hands reaching out to him, but not touching. Her hands more like hovered as she whispered out, "아픈가요? 쇠사슬이 당신을 조금이라도 아프게 합니까?" (Are you in pain ? Do the chains hurt you at all ?)

Haewon' sight follows the chains from Yoongi along to Namjoon & Hoseok. The three not seeing what she was seeing. "What chains ? We don't see them." Namjoon said as he slowly coaxed Haewon back into her seat.

Myung-Dae stood in the corner seeing as everything unfolded. Just what had these minor celestials got themselves into ? His steps were slow & calculated. The three still exhausted from their contact with Haewon in general. "You are a peculiar mortal, Shin Haewon-ssi... You can see the chains, right ?" Haewon screamed as Myung-Dae slowly approached her. Almost like a parlor trick he held her wrists in the air. Connecting chains to Hoseok, Namjoon, & Yoongi was also attached to Haewon. 

"What is this ? What is the meaning of this ?", she asked as Myung-Dae laughed. This laugh was not normal... "Myung-Dae hyung-nim, why does Haewon have chains as well ? Why can't we see them anymore ?" Hoseok asked very much feeling like there was a lot they weren't being told. 

Myung-Dae made no motion to answer these questions as Haewon pointed at him. "그들은 알고 있습니까? 이 세 사람은 죽은 사람들이 이 시설을 돌아다니고 있다는 것을 알고 있습니까? 그들의 영혼에게 무슨 짓을 하는 겁니까?" (Do they know ? Do these three know that dead people are roaming this facility ? What are you doing to their souls ?) Myung-Dae rolled his eyes as he averted all of their eyes to a screen. "Just watch this..."

Yoongi pointed at the screen as it started. The man before them was a high ranked celestial named Nam Yongsun. This particular celestial has not been seen for a while with no real reasoning behind his disappearance. "Isn't that Nam Yongsun hyung-nim ?"

"Welcome to the Celestial Private Infirmary, or better yet called C.P.I for short. Myung-Dae before you is my trusted servant & attendant. If you are here, that means you've either seen to much or a celestial golden rule was broken..." As the video went on everyone got drowsy. Myung-Dae moved their bodies & soon excused himself as Yongsun sat before the sleeping mortal & three celestials.

This is only the beginning...