💙Sebastian Stan💙

(Bucky Barnes)

Sebastian Stan is a Romanian-American actor born in 1982 in Constanța, Romania. He is best known for his role as Bucky Barnes / Winter Soldier in the Marvel Cinematic Universe film series.

Stan began his acting career in various television series and films before starring as Bucky Barnes in 2011's Captain America: The First Avenger. He has also appeared in other films in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, including The Avengers, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, and Avengers: Endgame.

In addition to his work as an actor, Stan has also worked as a producer. He has worked on several film and television projects and has been involved in the production of films such as The Bronze and I, Tonya.

Stan is also a committed supporter of charities and has been particularly committed to supporting veterans. He has participated in various charity events and organized fundraisers to raise money for various organizations.

In his free time, Stan enjoys spending time with friends and family. He is also a big fan of music and has worked on various musical projects in the past.

Overall, Sebastian Stan is a talented actor and producer, as well as a dedicated supporter of charities.

Next: Anthony Mackie