❤Florence Pugh❤

(Yelena Belova)

Florence Pugh is a British actress who was born on January 3, 1996 in Oxford, England. She grew up in Andalusia, Spain and began her acting career at the age of 17. Pugh is known for her roles in films such as 'Little Women', 'Midsommar' and 'Lady Macbeth'.

Pugh began her career in theater, making her debut in the 2014 drama The Falling. Her breakthrough came in 2016 with her role in the film Lady Macbeth, for which she received positive reviews and nominations for various awards. She also appeared in the mini-series The Little Drummer Girl and won the 2019 BAFTA Rising Star Award.

Pugh has also acted in various films, including the film Fighting with My Family, Little Women, and Black Widow. She is known for her versatility as an actress and her ability to play complex characters. Pugh has also lent her voice to various animated projects such as The Little Mermaid and The Simpsons.

Pugh is also known for her community involvement and is involved in various charitable causes. She has campaigned for the organization One Campaign, which works to end poverty and disease in Africa. She has also lent her voice to the Save the Children campaign, which advocates for children's rights around the world.

Next: Emily VanCamp