❤Gwyneth Paltrow❤

(Pepper Potts)

Gwyneth Paltrow is an American actress, entrepreneur and author. Born on September 27, 1972 in Los Angeles, California, she is the daughter of director Bruce Paltrow and actress Blythe Danner. Paltrow began her acting career in the late 1980s and quickly became one of Hollywood's most recognized actresses.

She is known for her roles in films such as Shakespeare in Love, The Royal Tenenbaums and Iron Man. Paltrow has won numerous awards in her career, including an Oscar, a Golden Globe, and an Emmy. She is also a successful entrepreneur and founded the lifestyle website Goop, which focuses on health, wellness and beauty.

Paltrow is also an author and has published several books, including It's All Good: Delicious, Easy Recipes That Will Make You Look Good and Feel Great and The Clean Plate: Eat, Reset, Heal. She has also done charitable work and is a supporter of the American Foundation for AIDS Research and the children's charity Save the Children.

Paltrow is married and has two children. She is also known for her close friendship with musician Chris Martin, lead singer of the band Coldplay, to whom she was married from 2003 to 2016. Paltrow has also appeared in various TV shows and films, including Glee and Spider-Man: Homecoming.

Next: Elizabeth Olsen