💙Anthony Mackie💙

(Sam Wilson)

Anthony Mackie is an American actor born in 1978 in New Orleans, Louisiana. He is best known for his role as Sam Wilson/Falcon in the Marvel Cinematic Universe film series.

Mackie began his acting career in various theatrical productions before appearing in films such as 8 Mile and Half Nelson. He has also appeared in other films in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, including Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Avengers: Age of Ultron, and Avengers: Endgame.

In addition to his work as an actor, Mackie has also worked as a producer. He has worked on various film and television projects and has been involved in the production of such films as 'The Hurt Locker' and 'Synchronic'.

Mackie is also a committed supporter of charities and has been particularly active in helping children. He has participated in various charity events and organized fundraisers to raise money for various organizations.

In his free time, Mackie enjoys playing sports and spending time with friends and family. He is also a big fan of music and has worked on various musical projects in the past.

Overall, Anthony Mackie is a talented actor and producer, as well as a dedicated supporter of charities.

Next: Brie Larson