💙Tom Hiddelston💙

(Loki Laufeyson)

Tom Hiddleston is an English actor born on February 9, 1981 in Westminster, London. He is known for his role as Loki in the Marvel Cinematic Universe films, as well as for his work in various plays, television series, and films.

Hiddleston studied at the prestigious Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London and began his career in theater. He appeared in various plays including "Cymbeline" and "Othello". His breakthrough came in 2011 with his role as Loki in the film Thor. He also played the role in the sequels The Avengers, Thor: The Dark World, and Thor: Ragnarok. Hiddleston was acclaimed by critics and fans alike for his portrayal of Loki.

Hiddleston has also acted in various films including 'War Horse', 'The Deep Blue Sea' and 'Crimson Peak'. He also appeared in the television series The Night Manager, for which he won a Golden Globe. Hiddleston has also lent his voice to various animated projects such as 'Early Man' and 'The Pirate Fairy'.

In addition to his work as an actor, Hiddleston has also been involved in charitable causes. He is an ambassador for the UK charity Hope for Children and has also raised for the Stand Up to Cancer campaign. Hiddleston is known for his work with children and has been involved in various educational projects.