💙Mark Ruffalo💙

(Bruce Banner)

Mark Ruffalo is an American actor, director and producer. He was born on November 22, 1967 in Kenosha, Wisconsin to an Italian-American family. Ruffalo began his acting career in the late 1990s and quickly became one of Hollywood's most in-demand actors. He is known for his roles in films such as The Avengers, Spotlight, Zodiac and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

Ruffalo has won numerous awards throughout his career, including three Academy Award nominations, an Emmy, and a Tony Award. He is also an environmental activist and advocates for renewable energy and the fight against climate change. Ruffalo is married and has three children.

In recent years, Ruffalo has also worked as a director and producer. He produced the film The Kids Are All Right, which was nominated for four Academy Awards in 2010 and won the Golden Globe for Best Picture. Ruffalo directed the film Sympathy for Delicious, which premiered at the 2010 Sundance Film Festival.

Ruffalo is also very active on social media, using his reach to address political and social issues. He has championed the Black Lives Matter movement and opposed the Keystone XL pipeline.

Next: Jeremy Renner