Arrested by...1D?!

(NEW A/N: HEY GUYS I am here to say that I have completely edited and rewritten a lot of the chapters on here so they are a slightly better quality and a hell of a lot less carrot-y than they were before! Thank you for reading and don't forget to comment/favourite if you enjoy this story- Lucy xx)

A/N- hey,this is really just a taster of this story so if you like it, vote and comment so I know if I should continue, btw this story is co wrote with my best directioner friend so it has double the crazy, her name is Olivia and no prizes for guessing which character is based on her... Anyway here is our story...

__________________________

Chapter 1 (Jazz's POV)

Oh. My. God.

I have been arrested at sixteen. And it is all Olivia's fault...

*flashback*

I was sat opposite my best friend at our table whilst watching a funny scene involving a guy in a hoodie and shades getting his burger, pretty normal, but there was something weird about him.

"Hello and welcome to burger king sir, what would you like?" the server asked nicely.

"hello," he said, "erm... can I have a double cheese burger and large fries please?"

It was an everyday situation, but the way he looked so alert, and almost under cover had peaked my interest. That and the fact his voice, that I couldn't quite place, was making me feel like I knew him somehow.

"Hey, Livi, look at that guy over there, can you hear him? I swear I know his voice." I said to my best mate, growing ever more inquisitive as the conversation drew on between the shades and hoodie guy and the server, who I think was named Emma.

"That's fine sir, Would you like anything else?" The girl looked like she recognised him too, but she brushed it off and carried on anyway, "a drink is only £1 extra today!"

The shades guy declined the offer,

and I had zoned out, trying to remember where I knew his voice, so much so that I didn't even notice when his shades fell off as he went to grab his wallet, but livi did.

"L-l-louis?!?" she stammered quietly, I looked up and saw that the guy really was her idol.

He noticed her staring and blew her a kiss. I fully expected her to start completely having a fit, after all, she was the biggest directioner I knew.

But no, there were no hyperventilating teenagers standing beside me. There was, however, a loud thud and an unconscious teenager lying beside me.

Oh no. I watched as Louis came running towards her, a guilty look plastered on his face.

"I'm so, so sorry!" he stammered, "is there anything I can do?!?" Awww, he was worried because he made her faint! I let a small giggle escape and a look of annoyance flickered across his perfect features,

"Ermm, I don't know, this has never really happened before!" I said, how could he seriously think I would know what to do?!

"she looks as if she hit her head pretty hard." he said, finally acting his age, "I think I might have to take her to the hospital, but its a good thing she's still breathing properly, or I might have had to give her mouth to mouth."

Strangely enough, as soon as the words left his mouth, Livi stopped breathing completely and I being the best friend that I am, actually thought it was serious and started hyperventilating.

"omgomgomgomgomgomgomg-" I was cut off by a terrified looking Louis run past me and kneel beside Olivia. He leaned down and and pulled her head lightly back whilst opening her mouth and holding her nose shut.

He leaned down and I could practically see the headlines "one direction's Louis Tomlinson saves girl".

I was pulled back to reality by loud gasps that echoed around the food court.

Olivia, my best friend.

Had just kissed Louis Tomlinson.

And all hell broke loose.

*end of flashback*

And that, my friends, is how at sixteen, my best mate got us arrested.

__________________________

(NEW A/N: so guys, this chapter was originally a joke and I have no idea how it got as many reads as it did by being incredibly carrot-y and awful and generally as cringey as I could make it at the time. SO because it's had so many reads, I thought I should probably edit it to make it slightly -ALOT- more normal, although I did try to write it in the same style as it used to be in, which is obviously my old style that I have greatly improved on by now. Thank you for reading anyway, and I hope you enjoy the rest of this "story" which I shall also be editing! - Lucy (like 2 years older) xx)

A/N- hey, hope you guys liked it and if you can please make me a better cover and pm me it.... 2 votes for another chapter???

Vote and comment please!

- Lucy x