Chapter 4

*Jazz's POV*

"Hey, freaks!" I called into the flat as I walked in, which earned me a few strange looks from the boys,

"Oookaaay then." said Liam, "Two things. One, how many flat mates do you have?, and Two, why on earth would you just insult them for no reason?"

I couldn't help but laugh at Liam, his confused puppy face was just too cute!

"It's just me, Olivia, and Caitlin, my other friend" I answered his first question, "And I really don't know why we just insult each other. We don't mean it or anything, it's just the way we are."

As if to emphasise my point, Caitlin slid down the bannister, being the special child she is, and shouted "what's up weirdo?"

in response to me.

"Well Jazz, I have to admit, for once you actually brought home someone noteworthy!" all the boys started to laugh now, and I turned bright red.

Never one to keep on one subject for too long though, Caitlin changed it,

"So", she said, "Care to explain why you and Livi are on the front page of 'Hello!' magazine??"

"Well....." this was going to take a while.

*. *. *.

After I had finished telling her the story, there was little I could do to stop the laughing fit she had.

"That-" she gasped, her own laughter cutting her off, "Is EXACTLY what I thought would happen if she ever met you guys! And Jazz! How could you have fallen for that?!"

"Your laugh is cute." Niall stated, then, as if realising what he had said, he turned beet red!

"Why thank you, my kind leprechaun!" she said, causing everyone, including Niall to laugh loudly.

When we had all but sobered up, I suggested we play a game of some sort.

"TRUTH OR DARE!!" Caitlin screamed and I immediately agreed.

"Wait!" Liam said, "We have to get Louis and Livi, because Louis will kill me of he finds out he missed out on truth or dare."

"But what if they are having fun?" asked Caitlin whilst wiggling her eyebrows suggestively, but I agreed with Liam,

"No Caitlin. Liam's right, remember what happened last time we never told Olivia about a game?"

"Oh, yeah." she said and shuddered.

Liam pulled out his phone and had a quick conversation with Louis who answered.

"Well, that was weird." Liam stated, earning himself a few weird looks, "He seemed really out of breath."

"TOLD YOU!!" screamed Caitlin, and I smacked her upside the head.

"Owweeee!!" Caitlin whined and hid behind Niall, "PROTECT ME FROM THE WITCH!" she abruptly screamed and tackled Niall.

"I Shall!" he screamed back and wrapped his arms around her.

The boys burst out laughing and Zayn said "He's been waiting to do that ever since he walked in the door, you know." Which made me smile.

"Ummm, so....are they coming?" I asked, realising we hadn't addressed that yet, and Liam answered me this time,

"Er, yeah, they are."

Wow. How good at human interaction are you jazz?

__________________________

(NEW A/N: again, the edit fairy has made her rounds and has changed this chapter completely! I hope you enjoy reading it and tell me what you think in the comments!)

Hey, guys! It's Lucy here! I know that was short and crappy but I just really wanted to update cuz I felt bad for not updating in ages plus I got a really nice comment, thank you @KaylaSmith303, it really made my day!

Please can more people comment and vote please?

Just 2 votes for another chapter, please, do it for Kevin.

Luv ya sososososoooooo much!

~ Lucy x