Chapter 6

Im SO sorry I haven't updated, and I'm sorry this is short. Ive just been super busy and I've had writers block as well which is never a good combo!

Anyway, here is your update!

*************

Chapter 6

*Harry's POV*

Everyone had gone to bed, and it was just me and Liam left in the lounge.

"Pssst! Liam!" I called, waiting for an answer off the boy on the couch opposite me.

"ugh, yeah, haz?" he slurred in what most teenage girls would call his "sexy tired voice".

To me it just sounded tired and slightly drunk, although he definitely wasn't drunk.

"Can I tell you something mate?" I said shakily, "It's about the girls. I need some advice."

"Sure, Harry, what else are friends for?" he answered, sounding surprised at my hesitation.

"well..." I started, nerves getting ahold of me. 'Don't be stupid, Haz! It's just Liam.' I thought, trying to calm myself.

"Umm... ithinkimightlikejazz!" I spat out all at once, then winced at how rushed it was.

"Harry, I've known you for ages now, but even I can't understand that. Please say again?"

I repeated myself painfully slowly, until Liam understood.

"well.." Liam chuckled, aw thanks mate! "I really don't know what you can do, but are you sure? I mean, I know Zayn likes her a lot, but I don't think he has dibs on her quite yet."

That gave me a little bit of hope, but what if she didn't like me? And was I sure?

All I knew was that every time I saw her with Zayn, my heart clenched, and everything felt wrong.

Was I falling for her?

I think I might just be.

And hard.

******************

(New A/N: the edit fairy has visited)

A/N- Lucy here! how was that? CLIFFY. haha but seriously 159 READS ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!!

I know it's not many reads for most ppl but I thought this would get like 5!!

SO...

4 VOTES AND 2 COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPPIE.

I know that's a lot but it'll give me time to think up more for the story!

Live life, love lyrics.

~ Lucy x