Chapter 10 (PREVIEW)

A/N- I'm really really bad at this updating thing aren't I? I'm seriously really sorry because YOU GUYS HAVE GOT ME TO 1.4 FRICKING THOUSAND I NEARLY FAINTED. THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU. Let's just say I never expected this. Like at all. I hoped id get about 50-100, and I thought that wasn't gonna happen!

anyway, I need schedule. Someone ask for a schedule that they'd like and I'll try my best.

And no more than twice a week, please no stupid "every day" comments bc I have this thing called school and it comes with this thing called homework. Yeah I hate it too.

Here's a chap 10 preview. my mini ninjas (sorry, but I couldn't give you nothing after all this time. I'll try to get the rest written and up by tonight or at the most tomorrow morning.)

Love you's loads <3

~ Lucy the ninja :)

Chap 10

(PREVIEW)

*HARRY'S POV*

As I walked out, I heard Jazz talking to herself. I would say she should stop doing that, but then again, I thought it was kinda cute.

And if she didn't talk to herself, I wouldn't be able to listen.

I know, I know. I really shouldn't, but I can't help it.

"Do I like him?" I heard her mutter to herself, and my heart took a running jump in to the air.

"Definitely not.

Jazz needs no man"

My heart went crashing back through the atmosphere faster than the blink of an eye.

Almost.