chapter 2

In LDS control room.

An alarm started to hear which the workers started to analyze seeing the map of the city as they see a reading by the arena.

Employee: Detected a high summon energy by the arena. Said with a surprise look.

The chief who's in charge looks at the screen.

Chief: I want the analysis results. Said with a serious look.

They began to work as one of the workers get the results when the chief noticed it.

Chief: Pendulum summon?. Said with a confused look.

Back at the arena.

Yumi with her three monsters out as her new evolved odd-eyes pendulum dragon roars.

The audience is quite confused on what she just did even shuzo, gongenzaka ans yuzu are confused as well not understanding what yumi is done.

However not yoko and (y/n).

The dragon emperor looking at the pendulum summon yumi just did as the events has begun and her victory is assured even yoko even though she was told of the events but cannot help herself to be awed.

Y/N: Well this is an unexpected turn of events. Said with a neutral look.

Yoko glance at him and back to the duel.

Strong ishijima with a confused look at what just happened.

Ishijima: Three monsters at once and summon her dragon that is a level seven, what is going on she shouldn't he able to summon a high level monster without a tribute?. Said with a confused look.

Then his duel disk let a holo screen of nico smiley.

Nico: But the system is not showing any errors?. Said with a confused look.

Which the champ widen his eyes.

Ishijima: You mean her summon is legal?. Said with a surprise look.

(Y/N) smirk seeing ishijima face.

Y/N 'thought': Now witness her true strength. Said in his mind with a smirk.

Yumi got on her dragon.

Yumi: I activate performapal whip viper special ability, it switches the attack and defense points of a opponent's monster. Said with a serious look.

Her whip viper start to use his hypnosis on battleguard king who now fall to it's knees.

Battleguard king

Atk: 5000-1100

Def: 1100-5000

Ishijima is shocked to see his monster weakened.

Yumi: I activate the effect of perfomapal sword fish, for this turn your monster loses six hundred attack points. Said with a serious look.

His monster multiplied and headed to battleguard king stab to the surrounding ground around it.

Battleguard king

Atk: 1100- 500

The crowd is surprise even nico as well.

Nico: Unbelievable she decreased battleguard king's five thousand attack points to five hundred. Said with a surprise look.

Yumi: Battle now odd-eyes pendulum dragon, attack battleguard king. It's time to show your true power. Said with a serious look.