Chapter 7-A Heady Passion

Heyy so after this chapter the next one might not be as quick and then my schedule will be pretty hectic cuz my exams are coming up :/ but anyway about this chapter-it is literally just Malec making out with some fluff at the end. If you are not comfortable with two perfect beautiful men kissing then don't read it. If you were expecting some major plot development this is not the right chapter-wait for the next one :) but I had to put all in malec fluffy and kisses in now before everything...changes :P enjoy and please vomment! 

Alec and Magnus were standing outside the door to the apartment building as the first drops of moisture began to fall from the sky. Looking up at the sky Alec let the crystalline drops of water hit his face. His eyelashes fluttered closed and he let out a gentle sigh.

When he opened them again he noticed Magnus staring at him, his cat eyes dark and intense. Immediately feeling self-conscious Alec bit his lip while running a pale hand absent-mindedly through his dark hair.

“What?” he said quietly. The street was silent except for the pitter-patter of the rain on the roofs and pavement.

“You just looked so peaceful-content. It was mesmerizing.”

Alec sent Magnus a small smile. “I love the rain.”

“I should have known.” Magnus murmured before leaning down and pressing his lips to Alec’s. Raising his hands he cupped Alec’s face tenderly between his large palms as he moved closer to the blue eyed Shadowhunter.

The couple kissed slowly for a few minutes-neither in any hurry to break the contact. Their breaths mingled even as they drew back slightly, resting their foreheads together.

“I always wanted to be kissed in the rain.” Alec admitted, blushing lightly.

Magnus felt a warmth spread through him at Alec’s surprise announcement. He had been Alec’s first kiss in the rain. And if that didn’t just make him the happiest warlock ever.

“Was it as good as you hoped it would be?”

“No.” Alec said, causing Magnus to draw back sharply, his eyebrows furrowed. “It was better.”

He shot Magnus a brief smile and before Magnus had time to reply Alec grabbed the lapels of his jacket and tugged him back down for another kiss.

Eventually Magnus had the presence of mind to unlock the door with the snap of his fingers. They bundled inside without breaking apart as Alec kicked the door shut behind them.

The door had barely closed properly before Alec found himself pressed up against it as Magnus peppered kisses across his jaw line before reclaiming his lips.

Magnus was everywhere: the gorgeous sight of him; the intoxicating scent of him and the feel of his body against his own. And yet it wasn’t enough.

Magnus planted his hands either side of Alec’s head, trapping him, and kissed him until the Shadowhunter felt dizzy. Without thinking Alec grabbed onto Magnus’s hips to steady himself, bunching the silky material of his shirt in his fists. But when his fingers accidentally grazed the heated skin between the bottom of Magnus’s shirt and his waistband of his trousers the warlock shivered.

Emboldened by the newfound power he seems to have gained over Magnus he slipped his cold fingers underneath the hem of the shirt and delicately caressed the smooth expanse of skin there. Magnus could not contain the groan that fell from his lips.

“God Alec.” Alec suppressed a smile at the sound of Magnus’s hoarse voice.

Alec continued to tease the sensitive skin of the warlock’s hip as he they carried on kissing feverously. One of Magnus’s hands moved to grasp Alec’s muscular bicep as he gasped into the Shadowhunter’s mouth.