Epilogue

I stood before the mansion of the Moon Pack. My mom and dad told me it's whatever I want to do now that I'm ten. My sister and brothers are part of the Star Pack, but Mom said I was part Sun and Moon. So, today I would meet them I would meet a real family of mine.

I drop my bike on the front steps and walk up the stairs. I knock on the door; waiting is hard when I'm nervous. The door does finally open and a woman answers it. She looks at me with shock and happiness. "Damen!" she falls to her knees, "I didn't think they could bring the dead back to life!" she kissed my head, as I try to pull away.

The commotion brought a really old man out. I've seen him during the Luna Festival. "Drop the child before you scare him off!" his voice boomed over us; she sets me down as he comes over to me. "So, you finally came." He moved my head around and looked over every inch of me. "Your father looked just like you when he was your age."

My eyes light up, "So you know him?" I asked excitedly, he nods and turns me to a large portrait of a young man standing next to the woman who met me at the door. "Damen, meet your father; Damen." My real father, was just like Mom said I did look just like him. Alpha Luke taps my shoulder and points to the woman next to him, "And, that is your grandmother."

I turn back to the woman who was crying on the floor. "You are the only bloodline left from the children she had." I walk over to her and give her the hug she wanted. She wrapped her arms around me and snuggled in, she whispered something to me, but I couldn't hear her.

Mom was right when she said it wasn't that he never loved it was just that a tragedy tore us apart before I was even born. I didn't stay long that day I hopped back on my bike and followed the wall of the past back home to where mom and dad were playing with my sister and brothers. My sister Leona was named after a nurse who saved my mom while she was pregnant with me. Leona is five and my brothers Seth and Richard are named after people who influenced my mom's life.

Giggling mom makes more than all of the shots in the family she also runs two pack nations, Sun and Star. She is busy helping Uncle Butch and Dad get their act together because one day this will all be mine.

** A/N**

Thank you all for reading the EXCHANGE! I hope it tickled your fancy and hope you continue to check out my other stories, such as the super popular for no reason at all: Caged and then my newest story Radiant Sun!

Love you all,

Candy215