Get High With Me pt.2

Sophia's POV

Sam was teasing me the other day so I thought I should get him back for what he did. Sam was all giggly from smoking so much weed and when like this it was so easy to tease him and watch him get frustrated. I just hope I can control myself and not have sex with him. But knowing me I'm probably going to fall for it and him fuck the shit out of me oh well.

"hey Sammy." I seductively said while siting on his lap.

"ugh babe what."

"I just want to have fun." I started kissing his neck and finding his sweet spot he moaned which turned me on and made me extremely wet.

"fuck soph. your driving me insane."

I was now leaving hickeys down his neck and started pulling on the bottom of his shirt and I wanted it off now. He took it off and I admired his body for a moment.

"like what you see?"

"mhm." I started slowly grinding on to his already slightly hard dick. I could feel him getting harder from beneath me.

"babe. I n-need y-you."

"you can wait."

"come on babe I already know I'm making you extremely wet, considering you are whimpering while grinding on me." I didn't even realize that I was and I was get really wet. Fuck.

"you can wait Sam."

I pushed him down on the couch so I could grind on him better. I felt his large hands on my hips trying to get me to stop moving, but that didn't work out for him very well. When Sam knew he wasn't gonna win this one he started to put his hands in my sweatpants and started rubbing me causing me to stop grinding and let out a soft moan.

"that's right baby, you can tease me and not expect me to notice even if I am high." I grabbed his hand and took it of me pants and said "stop."

I grabbed the blunt and put it in my mouth and took a hit. I then started grinding and attacking Sammy's neck once again. I started getting lower and lower. I was trying to get the belt undone while kissing him but couldn't and I got frustrated and Sammy could tell and so he pulled away from the kiss and said "here let me."

I watched as he undid his belt and I was sitting on his thighs. being the frustrated person I am I started rubbing my clothed clit.

"Woah, Woah, Woah." Sammy grabbed my hand and took it out of my sweats "your gonna make me go crazy if you do that. so why don't you just let me." he flipped us over but I told him "no I'm taking control so you on bottom and me on top." he flipped us back over.

I started reaching down his pants and rubbing his throbbing dick. he was a moaning mess and I knew he wasn't gonna last much longer so I took my hand away and pulled his pants and boxers all the way down. his hard dick slapped up to his stomach and he moaned do to be realized from the compression of his boxers. I got on my knees in front of him and licked his tip.

"Fuck!"

I smirked and took him in my mouth going up and down faster each time. Sammy was a moaning mess and he was not going to last. Sammy grabbed my hair and put it up so he could see my face better and when I felt him twitch in my mouth I took it out of my mouth and he got so mad.

"What the fuck babe!!"

"Isn't fun being teased and then when your about to cum you pull out is it?"

"NO!"

"exactly."

"really soph is this about the other night?"

"yea it is."

"well you know what." he grabbed the blunt and took another hit. "I'm sorry I shouldn't of done that. just let me make it up to you now." he smirked flipping us over so I was now under him.

Sammy started by attacking my neck and definitely leaving marks. He pulled my shirt off and threw it across the room somewhere. He was unclasped my bra and start massaging my right boob and sucking the left.

"holy shit Sam!"

He smiled against my skin and started going lower once again. I wanted to take another hit so I grabbed the blunt and inhaled it. I stopped Sam from what he was doing and tilted his head up and used my finger to tell him to come here. I blew the smoke in his face and he was just staring at me with complete lust in his eyes.

"your so hot." I smiled at this comment.

then Sam started kissing my stomach again and saying "so god damn perfect." when he got to the hem of my sweats he pulled the string undone with his teeth and pulled them down and threw them across the room also, leaving me in just my thong. Sam started rubbing my clit slowly and softly.

"come on Sam!" I whimpered getting me frustrated. He wouldn't speed up so I reached down to his hand and started pressing down super hard and started going fast.

"fuck. OMG. Yes!!" I moaned.

"soph stop I'm doing this job."
I nodded in response while taking my hand away.

Sammy started pulling my thong down and said "holy shit who made you this wet?"

"daddy." I smiled and Sammy smirked and started attack my clit sucking and flicking his tongue perfectly. I was now the moaning mess who needed more. I pulled his hair so he would go harder against me.

Sam then entered three fingers cause me to gasp for air and it hurt so bad but soon turned into pure pleasure. I was screaming and moaning so loud the whole neighborhood probably heard me.

I felt a familiar knot start to form in the pit of my stomach.

"Sam I-im a-a-about t-to cu-cumm!!!"

"let it go baby."

"DADDY!!!!!!!" I then released on his fingers and tongue.

"fuck baby you taste so good." he said while putting his fingers in his mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam's POV

I love making her feel this way she's my everything and I will never regret the day I met her.

"here daddy let me pay you back."

"no. no. I don't want you to."

"but why?"

"because I owed you anyways." I smiled at her.

"but st-"

"no buts this was for you."

"I love you." she said lying on my chest

"I love you too princess." I kissed her head

"You know when your high and you do that to me it's so fucking amazing." Sophia said

"I know but let's finish this blunt then go to sleep."

"okay Sammy ." she smiled at me.

"I really love you."

"I really love you too." she smiled

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So Um WHERES THE HOLY WATER !!!!!!!!!! I need a bible also. Jesus forgive me.