Jack and Jack Threesome

Katie's POV
"Katie your turn truth or dare" Johnson asks "truth" I smirk and they do too. "Is it true what you said to mahogany that you have always wanted a threesome with me and Jack" gilinsky smiles and I nod. They both widen their eyes and then we move on.
"Truth or dare big boy" I ask gilinsky as i stare at him, "dare" he says confidently "I dare you two to make out" Jonson says and I giggle. He leans over and cups my face, he connects his lips to mine and I must say he's an amazing kisser. We pull apart and Johnson is just sat their eyes wide and eyebrows raised. "Enjoy watching that did you" he smirks and I laugh "you'll get some later don't worry"
*1 HOUR LATER*
"This is getting boring now" I moan and they both agree "man I'm horny as fuck, strip for us Katie"gilinsky asks and I gasp "no way, you guys strip, there are two of you" i giggle, Johnson moves closer to me and so does gilinsky "uhm guys" Johnson turns my head so that I'm facing him and he smashes his lips to mine, whilst gilinsky reaches his hand into my panties.
"Mhmm fuck" I moan out as he starts rubbing figure eights on my clit. "You like that baby girl" he asks and I nod as I continue to kiss Johnson. They then both help me up off the ground and we head upstairs to my room. "Strip for us baby" I do as i am told and I quickly take of my clothes then when I turn around they are both naked too. This is going to be a fun night.
I walk over to them and gilinsky pushes me on the bed, he puts a condom on and he joins me on the bed. He wastes no time in slamming into me and Johnson walks over to where my head is, he puts his dick in my mouth aggressively "that's it suck my dick" "mhmmmm" I moan as gilinsky continues to pound into me. "Whatever your doing man keep doing it the way she moans against my dick is amazing" he says as he throws his head back.
Gilinskys thrusts begin to get sloppy and I can tell he's close and so am I, once we both reach our highs, he pulls out and then he throws the condom away. I stand up and order Johnson to get on the bed, he lies down on his back and I get on top of him. I lower myself down onto his dick and I ride him, "you like it when i ride your dick daddy huh?" My boobs start to bounce and soon enough gilinsky comes up and cups them from behind.
He then moves round to the side of me and he puts his dick in front of my mouth, I take my hand and I use it to jerk his dick before I then put it in my mouth. I put all of him in my mouth before i start to gag, I then repeat the same action. He then picks me up and takes me off of johnsons Dick. I wrap my legs around his waist and he pushes me against the wall. He then begins to fuck me harder than I've ever been fucked before.
"Fuck, keep doing that daddy don't stop" I moan out and Johnson lies on the bed just watching and jerking his dick. "Fuck she loves it hard dude, I knew she did" he smirks and I giggle.
"FUCK, IM COMING" I scream and with one last aggressive thrust I reach my second high. He puts me down and I attempt to walk to the other side of the bed to get my clothes. Unfortunately for me I can't walk cause of how hard he fucked me. "Having trouble baby girl" I nod and he walks over to me. He connects his lips to mine "well that means I fucked you good" I laugh and he does to. We all then get changed and the boys leave. What a night