Drive me crazy j.g.

I took this picture 😩I'm so proud!

JACK'S POV
As I walked into the restaurant, most of my old higschool friends were sat at a table and I took a seat next to a girl I didn't quite remember.
I greeted everyone, and I was actually impressed that they didn't look very different even after 5 years of finishing highschool.
I looked confused at the beautiful girl sitting next to me, and she noticed me so I quickly looked away.
"Jack, it's been a long time, but don't you remember me?" I pulled on an embarassed smile because I really didn't know who she was.
She started laughing, and God that laugh made me something because I couldn't stop starring at her.
"Jack i'm Y/N Y/L/N." Jesus Christ, it wasn't possible, that shy girl who no one ever notied couldn't be this hot looking young lady.
In highschool she was the avarage girl, looking normal, but now she could drive me crazy with her looks.
Everyone started talking about old memories we had from highschool and suddenly someone said we should reveal the crushes we had.
I didn't really pay any atention until Y/N placed her hand over mine on the table, quietly giggling.
"I remember having a terrible crush in senior year on mister Jack Gilinsky here." I felt my face turn a bright shade of red while everyone was looking at us.
Y/N'S POV
When everyone started talking again, I felt a hand on my thigh and when I looked at Jack he was smirking at me.
"Uh, i'm gonna go to the restroom quickly." I got up adjusting my skin tight dress and walked towards the bathrooms.
I looked in the mirror fixing my hair and makeup, when I heard the door open suddenly and I looked over only to see Jack put the lock on it.
I felt my breathing get heavier with each step he took towards me, until his hands grabbed my waist picking me up and placing me on the countertop.
"You know you drive me crazy right?" I smiled at him placing both of my hands on his chest going lower each time until my finger were hooked onto his belt.
"How come so Jack? 5 years ago you wouldn't even look at me." A smirk played on my lips, knowing that I was teasing him.
"But now you're agrown up hot looking woman, that probably no man can resist." I softly brushed my lips against his and he roughly pressed our lips together pulling me closer to the edge of the countertop, and to his body.
He worked his way down to my neck leaving soft kisses and love bites while I took off his shirt, revealing his well defined abs and toned torso.
"Like what you see?" A cocky smile appeared on his face so I just pulled him closer pressing our lips together again into a slow and gentle kiss.
I started working on his belt, and the unbuttoned his jeans until fell to the floor, and he didn't waste any time in pulling the tight dress over my head.
"I think I might still have a crush on you." I whispered into his ear while running a hand through his hair, earning a throaty moan to escape his lips. "omg come here!"he moaned. he smashed our lips together and started sucking on my neck all over. I let soft moans escape my mouth. Jack was making his way down to my dripping wet core. "damn wet for me already.ill help you out." he started rubbing me and I was already a moaning mess. "shit Jack faster." I could feel my high coming. "I-I'm close!" then I winced at the lose of contact. "Jack what the hell." then he pounded into me hard and fast. I knew I was going to last long at all! shit I can feel my high coming. "I'm close so close Jack omg!" "cum for me baby!" when he said that I released so bad and was panting and out of breath holy shit! "we got to go out there" Jack said."I know."

We both walked out of the bathroom, fixing our clothes and hair, earning some weird looks from some people.
"I can't believe we just did it in the bathroom stalls."
We both bursted out in laughter at his remark and when we got back to the table everyone was looking at us with serious faces.
"Y/N I think you might have an allergic reaction or something." I was confused at what Johnson said until I got a small mirror from my purse and saw hickies all over my neck.
I gasped when I saw them and tried covering it up with my hair but it was no use because everyone noticed already.
"Looks like these two fillfulled their fantasies from highschool years." Everyone started laughing while Jack and I looked at each other clearly embarassed and with our face turning bright shades of red.