Jack G

I gingerly sat down on the edge of the bed, crossing my legs and letting my dress slide high up. It was a gorgeous, flowy dress with a high slit and a low back. I still had Jack's jacket resting over my shoulders. I could hear him downstairs, scuttling around doing something. I bit my lip in anticipation. He would be upstairs in no time and our car ride home and been filled with sexual tension. Sure enough, I heard his footsteps on the stairs and then there he was.
His tie was loosened around his neck and his collar popped. His hair was ruffled from him running his hands through it once we had finally gotten out of the restaurant. His normally smiling mouth was set in a way that caused his sharp jaw line to stand out.
I eyes him deviously and leaned back just a little bit further on the bed, sliding my long, smooth, crossed legs against each other. His jacket fell off my one shoulder exposing my flesh as it still hung off my other.
"Baby girl, baby girl," he clucked as he made his way over to me, standing before me at the foot of our bed.
"Baby Gilinsky, baby Gilinsky," I mocked, ridding myself of his jacket and thrusting it at him.
He took it with a confused look as I let my back hit the mattress and arched my spin ever so slightly.
I felt his eyes raking my body with anger and lust. I looked up and saw his jaw twitch as his grip clenched around the piece of clothing I had given back.
"This looked better on you," he commented, turning his back to me and setting the jacket down on the back of the desk chair.
"Did it?" I smirked, sitting back up and tapping my foot slowly.
"Yeah, it covered up that dress of yours that's barely covering you," he huskily scolded me.
"Come one now babe, you're telling me you want to cover this?" I jokingly smirked, gesturing to my body.
He stepped closer and uncrossed my legs, standing in between them.
"I want what's mine for my eyes alone," he growled, his eyes trained on my face.
"So greedy," I drawled, untying the halter top at the back and letting my dress fall down, revealing the halter style lingerie underneath. I felt his breath hitch from where I was sitting.
"You're mine," he said, with a dangerous edge to his voice. I slide back on the bed, leaving Jack standing there. As I did so, I slide completely out of my dress and it pooled on his feet.
"Is that so?" I smirked, raising my eyebrows and leaning back against the headboard.
"Yes, all mine," he growled, growing frustrated already. He grabbed my legs and pulled me back down towards him. I fought off a gasp that would let him know he had control. He knew though. He pinned my legs on the outside of his using his hands and left my lower legs dangling off the edge.
"And you're mine," I retorted, leaning forward, tracing the outline of his length and then palming him lightly.
He tilted his head back in pleasure before snapping it back forward with a menacing stare.
"What are you playing at?" he growled.
"Well, Mr. Gilinsky, the better question is what am I playing with?" I teased, lifting my calves up and wrapping them around his waist. I lifted my hips off of the bed and grinding them into his length that was growing hard.
He groaned and I took the opportunity to suck on his neck.
"No," he shook his head.
"What you gonna cum in your pants like a little boy?" I teased as he pushed me off of him and back onto the bed.
That did it. He was officially pissed. I could see it in his face.
"No, I am most certainly not going to cum my pants," he paused, glowering down at me as I leaned back on the bed. The smirk that had been dancing around on my face froze. "But you will," he finished.
"Ja-"
"Uh-uh," he placed a finger to his lips signalling I should be quiet. "Shh," he whispered.
He unbuttoned his shirt and pulled his tie off. He tossed his tie on the floor behind him. I felt a whine playing at my lips seeing his toned torso.
He turned around and pulled some cuffs from God knows where. My eyes widened a little despite myself.
"Hands," he commanded.
I obliged, the whine finally falling out of my lips.
He stopped cuffing my right hand to the bed board to lean his lips against mine and whisper, "Shhhh, baby this is what bad girls get."
I felt myself growing wet already. He finished cuffing me and his eyes ran up and down my body, his hand stroking his chin pensively.
"Now, I'm gonna make you cum your pants like a little girl. Like the little slut you are," he growled.
I was already so wet for him. He spread my legs apart and knelt one leg down, still standing on the other. He leaned forward and cupped my heat with one hand.
"So wet already," he chuckled. "You make this so easy."
I wanted to protest, but I couldn't find my words. He could see my mind racing for words. He raised an eyebrow.
"What? No comment? That's what I thought. Don't make me get that tie," he warned me, threatening to gag me if I got loud.
I nodded. "So eager. Such an eager little slut," he taunted me. He ran one long finger up my slit and then tapped my clit several times causing my body to jerk a little. He repeated his actions and my legs began to twitch. He only chuckled. He stood back up and removed his belt. He slid his pants down so he was just in his boxers and unbuttoned shirt. He hovered over me, looking wickedly into my eyes as he did a slow body roll, grinding his hard on into my tender heat. I felt an all familiar feeling in my stomach.
"I'm close," I moaned out. He let the words slide, clearly too please with himself.
"Good, that's my little slut cumming in her pants."
He did another slow body roll and I felt myself let go, moaning as I felt my panties grow extremely wet.
He stood up. He examined my heat, slowly easing my underwear down my legs.
"Would you look at that? Cumming like such a good girl," he teased, holding up my underwear covered in my juices.
"I should have made you sit in your own mess," he shook his head.
I whined. He cocked an eyebrow. "Quiet," he warned.
I nodded silently.
He stepped back, leaving my soaking heat in full display.
I watched, fascinated as he turned around again and returned with a vibrator. I bit my lip.
"Let's start slow," he said, turning the toy on. It hummed softly and he teased it along my slit making my legs shake.
He gave me a mischievous look as he pressed it onto my clit, holding it in place letting it vibrate on the tender little bud. I gasped out at the pleasure.
He slid two fingers into me hooking them and edging me closer to another orgasm. Then without warning he began to rapidly thrust his fingers in and out of my core. I arched my back and thrusted my hips up. He continued to insert his fingers into me at a fast pace, causing me to come undone yet again. I felt my juices coming out as he continued, ignoring the fact that I had just orgasmed again.
"Oh my god, you just squirted," he exclaimed, clearly fascinated. I moaned softly.
"I should clean you up a little," he mused, leaning his head down and softly licking up the mess on my body. I squirmed under his tongue and he held my hips down as he licked me up.
"Jaaaccck," I whined out.
He raised his head, seeing the pleasure on my face. He stood up and slipped his shirt and underwear off.
He leaned up and unhooked my hands, kissing my wrists and then down my arms and then softly my mouth. I reached down and lined him up with my centre. He shook his head and pulled away though.
He roughly flipped me over.
"If I was gonna do that, I could have left you cuffed. But I want you this way," he growled. He had me on my knees, with my ass facing him.
He spread my cheeks and thrusted into my glistening heat. He leaned forward and pulled my hair to the side, tilting my head, giving him ample access to my neck. He sucked and bit on my neck as he continued to fill me up from behind.
He squeezed my ass hard then slapped it. His rapid thrusts finally began to slow and I felt him release inside of me. He thrusted a few more times until I came again, falling into the bed with exhaustion.
Jack laid down beside me with a sigh.
"Fuck," I moaned out.
He breathed out a chuckle, a little short of breath.
"I don't think I'll be able to walk tomorrow," I complained.
"Then you shouldn't tease," he chuckled, wrapping a strong arm around me, and pulling me into his warm embrace to cuddle.