SAMMY AND JACK G (fuck)

(didn't have a pic at the time and was lazy to look for one)
Being Jack Gilinsky's girlfriend was great. He was sweet and charming and everything was amazing. Then there was Sammy, one of Jack's best friends'. Sam always flirted with me, even when Jack was around.
Now, you and Jack were cuddling on the couch when you felt Jack began to kiss you neck. "Jack." You mumbled. "Eh?" He asked. "Are we gonna do this now?" You asked. "Yep." He said continuing to kiss you. Just then you heard the door open, you looked up to see Sam. "Just in time," Jack smiled. "What?" I asked confused.
"What's going on?" I asked again. "Well its no surprise that Sam thinks you're hot, so why not have a little fun with it" Jack said.
Sammy picked you up and placed you on his lap, you were shaking a bit.
"Shh, Calm down baby girl, Sammy's got you," Jack whispered pushing a strand on my hair behind my ear kissing me softly.
He pulled back and took off his pants tossing them to the side. Before you could even register what was happening you felt your body being pinned to the couch and Sam slamming into me.
I couldn't help but wonder if this was all Jack was planning. He would finish soon and after that there wasn't much else for him to do. Throughout his thrusts they began to become more passionate and less angry.
Eventually he pulled out quickly to release then thrusting in one last time just enough for me to hit my climax as well.
"My turn baby." Jack said roughly beginning to slide his fingers in. Unlike this one came hard and fast. I felt like i couldn't take it. You began to yell Jacks name in protest but that only gave him encouragement to move faster and harder. "Jack." You mumbled. He continued until you hit your second climax.
"I love you." You spoke softly. "Alright baby, Now sit on my face." Jack said lying down on the couch. said laying down. "What?" You asked. "Are you sure I won't hurt you?" I asked "I said sit on my face!" He said a bit more aggressively. so I got go and Jack laid on the couch and I went down on his face. he started attacking my clit and was making me feel amazing. I knew I was gonna last. he started moving his tongue all over and I felt my third high coming. "JACK IM COMING! OMG!" I screamed in pure pleasure.
When he was done you layed on the couch, you were tired and wanted to sleep till noon the next day. "Ill see you guys later. That was fun." Sam said walking out the door. "We should do that again, that was fun." Jack said. You threw your shirt back on and snuggled up close to Jack.