Get high with me pt.1

*smut*

Sam's POV

"hey babe. I gotta questions."

"what Sam?"

"Soph babe, wanna get high with Nate, JJ, Gilinsky, and me ?"

"Sam last time I got high with all of you we played truth or dare and it was bad." Sophie gave me the death stare when saying this.

"Then what if we just stay here and get high?"

"ugh fine Sam but I need to go out and get food because I'm always hungry and you didn't go to the store. So I'm gonna go. do you want to come?"

"sure. let's go." I grabbed my phone wallet keys and sophs hand and we left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sophie's POV

Back from the store

When we got back from the store I went up to our shared bedroom to get on something more comfortable. Which was shorts and a tank top. I went back downstairs to see if Sammy was actually being a good boyfriend and putting away the groceries and he was so thank god I don't have to do all of it. I walked up to Sammy and put my tiny arms around his torso.

"hey princess"

"hey Sam"

"I'll be right back."

"okay."

when Sammy walked away I walked to the living room and say in the couch and went in my phone scrolling through Twitter.

I heard Sammy coming down the stairs and I wanted to scare him so I hid behind the wall.

"hey soph? soph?"

he was on the last step so I jumped on his back and said "boo!"

"holy shit soph you scared the fuck out of me."

"aww I'm sorry babe." and I kissed his cheek.

He carried me over to the couch then set me down. he had a blunt and it was already rolled up.

5 hits later of passing the blunt back and forth.

"soph?"

"yea"

"I love you."

I smiled "I love you too." then I kissed him on the lips. Sam had the blunt in the his mouth and I wanted another puff so I took the blunt from him and put it in my mouth and took a long inhale and then exhaled in the air. Sammy was just staring at me with lust in his in his eyes. I decided I would mess with him and tease him because that's what he did to me the other night so pay-backs a bitch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 2 I'll update later today! but started a new book