The movies (j.g)

Jasmine's POV

I really want to go out tonight with my boyfriend Jack and go see a movie but I don't know if he'll be up for it.

He's not home right now so I should probably text him and ask him if he's up to it.

To Finnegan 😍💕: hey baby boy!!☺️

he replied about 5 mins later...

From Finnegan 😍💕: Hey babe👅

I laughed at the tongue emoji and responded saying..

To Finnegan 😍💕: I wanted to know if we could go to the movie tonight? 😭 please baby!!!!!!!

From Finnegan 😍💕: idk Jas. what about tomorrow night. I'm kinda tired. 😕

To Finnegan😍💕: Please Jacky.
😏 I know what I could do after the movie and maybe during the movie to say thank you 😜

From Finnegan😍💕: FUCKKKKK!!!! I'll pick u up in an hour😏! bye love you.💜

To Finnegan😍💕: thanks baby 😘see you soon. love you too 💜

Then I started getting ready. I first took a shower. When I was done I picked out an outfit there was high waisted shorts that were white and a black shot sleeved crop top that said #selfie.

I did my make up which was my regular a little bit of foundation some eyeshadow with liquid eyeliner on top and stick on the bottom. I then only put a little mascara on because my eyelashes were already long and dark. (like Sammy wilks 😍)

I then walked downstairs to put my black vans on.

When I turned around to go walk back upstairs to get my phone and purse. Jack jumped out of no where and grabbed my waist. I wasn't very scared cause I already knew it was him and he's done this to me plenty of times.

"hey baby girl." he smiled and pecked my lips.

"heyyyy" I blushed.

"you ready to go?"

"yea I just have to get my phone and purse."

"okay I'll just wait down here."

"okay." I kissed his cheek and ran upstairs to get my stuff.

Then we left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(skip car ride)

Jack being the boyfriend he is bought the tickets and bought me candy. then we walked to go take our seat in the theater. We ended up going to see Insidious chapter 3. 'oh joy' I thought to myself.

~~~~halfway through the movie~~~~

About halfway through the movie I felt a hand land high on the inside of my thigh. I tensed up a little bit at the touch of his cold hand.

"hey baby you okay?" he whispered in my ear while moving his hand higher towards my core.

"umm yeah. your hand it's just really cold." I respond back.

"oh I know something that could warm it up." he smirked against my ear and nibbling at it. he started kissing my neck and found my soft spot. I let out a little groan. but covered it up with a cough.

He started fiddling with the button on my shorts and then when he finally got it he put his hand down my pants and his hand was freezing so I tended up a lot and sat more up on my seat.

"calm down baby just relax."

He then started rubbing me Over my already soaked panties. "Jackkkkk." I softly moaned.

Jack kept doing this faster and harder. Then moved my panties to the side and put 2 fingers in my wet core. I let out a loud moan and slouched down my chair in embarrassment and the few people that probably heard me. When I looked up at Jack he was just looking more straight ahead at the movie smiling. he started going faster and harder and then I felt a familiar knot in my stomach. then whispered/ moaned
in his ear "j-Jack I'm c-close!" then I whimpered at the lost of contact and just gave him s death glare. I was throbbing and he was just acting like nothing happened so I decided to finish is myself. I put my hand down my pants and started rubbing my clit and let out a soft moan and closed my eyes. then entered 2 fingers. "uhhhh." I moaned. When I opened my eyes I saw Jack looking at me with shock and lust in his eyes. then he pulled my hand out of my pants and said. "no no no stop please..." he groaned.

"no you decided to tease me and when I was about to cum u stopped so ur being tortured to watch." I was mad that he did that

"okay let's go were leaving Now." he said through gritted teeth. "I'll finish u myself at home so let's go."

With that he pulled me out of the theater and went home...

You can guess what happened after that 😏😏