one

a young girl sits outside on her balcony, a glass apple juice in her hand while she admires the sky, the millions of tiny little lights and the bright one from a beautiful moon

looking down to the street she still sees an amount of cars driving, the streets lights shining on the sidewalk and a few windows lighting up their collection of clothing or other kinds of products that are getting money.

a sudden buzz on her phone, that was laying next to her on the side table, indicates that someone texted her yet again.

taking her phone she saw an unknown e-mail displayed on her lockscreen with the header saying 'need someone to sponsor?' it was odd how the person knew about such thing, nevertheless the girl opens the e-mail.

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮

☰ sato.miyuˢᵖ𝓪j-mail.com    ▢ ⠸

˂ inbox ˄ ˅

⚫ need someone to sponsor?
ᵗᵒ ˢᵃᵗᵒ ᵐᶤʸᵘ

are you in need to sponsor someone? perhaps a young man, successfull in soccer.

dear sato miyu-sama,
we heartly invite you to join in on our project called blue lock that is currently happening in japan.
we heard you are the youngest and most successful and would like to hand you a chance to choose your special someone.
the project already started and are currently in the second selection, therefore many teams playing against eachother. you could choose the one that catches your eye the most.

we dearly apologise to interrupt your night, we hope to work together in the furture soon!
please contact (+00)1233456789 for more information and a plan to be set up.

sincerely ego jinpaichi, anri teieri.

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

the girl read the e-mail twice, unsure what to do. sighing she goes to the phone icon and calls her assistant. a nice man that once worked for her father before certain events happened to the family. he was loyal and always picked up her calls, on top of that he is organized and handles quick changes rather well. kise daiki, a fairly tall young man that turned 20 a few weeks ago, specialised in managment and politic.

setting her phone over her ear, the sound of the call sounded in her ear before he picked up.

"good night, miyu-sama. it is late to call me, do you need help with something?" his soft voice came through, making the girl smile automatically.

"daiki, i have a change of plans." she responds.

"what may the changes be? i can arrange your schedule different." he asks politely.

"we'll be going back to japan, tokyo to be presise. i got an fabulous offer to find new dolls for me to dress up! and the good part is. it'll be my sport collection that'll come out in a few months!"

"that is great to hear! when do you want to leave? tomorrow right away?" he asks, genuinely happy for the girl.

"i have to make a call, say tomorrow midday. i'll call first thing in the morning!" she responds, swinging her glass a bit that contains her apple juice.

"right away miss. i'll book a flight for 12 pm, we'll arrive 14 hours later that'll make 2 in the morning. is that alright?" daiki asks.

"how about i'll try to reach them now, as their e-mail came a few minutes ago, i'll text you if it worked or not, if so then we'll leave tomorrow at 5 am so we'll arrive in the afternoon to introduce ourselves." miyu plans out in her head.

daiki nods and hums, seeing as she couldnt see him, "okay, make sure to rest up well, wouldnt want any disasters to happen."

miyu hums, "arigato daiki, go to sleep aswell, i can book the flight for us."

"arigato miyu-sama." he says, stiffling a yawn before hanging up.

miyu, the sixteen year old girl that was successfull at a young age actually was an heir from the big sato company that sponsored many athletes, tho due to a car accident she lost her two parents not even 5 months ago. as she was an only child she became the head of the company, with the help of daiki she manages many athletes already.

a certain soccer player counts there too, before he went and broke the contact, leaving her no choice but accept his longing for someone else to manage him. he was nice, even when he didnt show it most of the times, but that didnt change anything.

after calling ego jinpaichi and confirming her arrival tomorrow afternoon the girl went back inside and books two seats on the earliest flight that left new york to tokyo.