six

miyu was in the office with ego, watching the matches concentrated

tomorrow would be the game for rin to get his 5th member, she was glad he made it this far and was excited to see him play against her juli.

the day came, miyu was walking towards the field, wearing black soccer shorts from him again and an oversized jersey from herself in red.

the players were talking about nonesense at the moment which was the perfect moment for her to come in.

-𝐄𝐍𝐆 "see the japanese arent know to be muscular at all" one of the players said, "now pay up the ten grand that you owe me. you lost the bet."

-𝐄𝐍𝐆 "you're just gonna spend it all on women, arent you?" the man with a brazillian accent laughed.

-𝐄𝐍𝐆 "oh shut up you're just here for quick cash aswell."

-𝐄𝐍𝐆 "hey! is this like some part time job for you?" rin asks, miyu was answering the question in her head while smiling sadly.

'oh if you knew rinnie, they all are. except my juli! he came for me.' she thought her smile bigger than ever.

this time daiki wasnt with her as she didnt need him, she could analyse games herself and knew perfectlywhat was happening.

-𝐄𝐍𝐆 "yeah! thats right." the brazilian accented one answers, "obviously the only reason i'd come to a place like this to earn some side money in between my oversea matches." he adds before grinning towards loki, "tho loki might have a different reason as to why he's here."

-𝐄𝐍𝐆 the mentioned male just smiles, "sure whatever you might think."

-𝐄𝐍𝐆 "i'm here to visit harajuku," one with argentinian accent said, "in the motherland of cuteness, i want to tread the holy ground of harajuku."

-𝐄𝐍𝐆 "yeah, barking you superstars," rin says, "but i'm gonna crush you. your little japanese sightseeing twip is gonna turn traumatic. the mere thought of japan will give you ptsd."

as if on cue the door opens, her shadow was seen as she stood there for a few seconds before taking a step into the light.

miyu kept her smile on as she walks towards the small group, needing to walk through rin's group, one wanted to stop her but one look told the poor boy to stop immediately.

placing a hand on rin's shoulder she pushes him a bit behind her, now standing between the two.

-𝐄𝐍𝐆 "well well, i think i might need to talk to your manager for some manners.." she says in her perfect english, leaning forwards a bit.

-𝐄𝐍𝐆 "and who is this pretty girl?" one asks, trying to take her arm.

she chuckles, quickly performing a dribble move as she passes him him with a spin, kicking the back of his knee resulting in his kneeling infront of her.

-𝐄𝐍𝐆 "now, that wasnt very clever. or nice if i'm being honest." she states, turning around to them.

-𝐄𝐍𝐆 "i just want to see my two favorite boys play against eachother." she adds with a teasing smile.

she walks towards a certain male that had a bright smile on his face which she returns, hugging his waist tightly as she mutters words into his chest about missing him.

julian chuckles and wraps his arms around her shoulders, breathing in her strawberry sented parfume.

-𝐅𝐑𝐄 "dont go all out, you'll win either way." miyu whispers into his ear as he had a small blush on his cheeks.

he hums to her request before they part, miyu turns towards rin, blinking at him before skipping towards him.

standing infront of him she saw that one of them told some not so pretty words about his brother, glaring at the male with cotton candy hair she turns back to rin.

without warning she hugs him, whispering gently, "dont listen to him, he'll have to pay for what he said."

rin slowly and unsurely returns the hug, a mental war in his head as the last time he hugged someone was, wait he couldnt even remember. he found her embrace soft and gentle, it gave him a safe place that he knew he didnt have to share with his brother.

he hums quietly to her sentence before they part, to play around a bit she grabs his chin and places a soft kiss on his cheek before skipping to the side lines to watch the match.

she left rin with a small blush on his face the same way as with loki, said male stood a few meters away and was a bit jealous of that. he couldnt deny the urge to crush them in the game.

the game was finished, miyu was smiling from ear to ear, happy with the outcome, maybe she found another doll for her collection but she wasnt sure.

the world five team went towards the exit as loki wait for her, she skips over to him and wraps her arm around his waist as he did the same, looking over her shoulder she smirks towards rin who stares at them.

walking down the hallway she leads loki to her room, knowing that he still has a few days off. she hums her favorite song while swinging her right arm, that caught his attention.

he suprised her as he suddenly picks her up and walks towards her room, she was holding on to him for dear life as she laughs.

he ran down the hallway as she gave him directions, he was so quick that he almost missed her door while she was yelling for him to stop.

with laugher walking inside he set her down and looks around the room, it was organized and clean. there were no windows which bothered both of them but couldnt change the fact.

she walks towards her closet, searching for something before coming back with a few clothes.

-𝐅𝐑𝐄 "heres you shorts, boxers and a shirt. i brought your bathroom kit with me as i knew you would come. the showers over there, right side is warm left side is cold water, towels are in the dryer for you so they'll be warm." she says, smiling as she hands him his clothes.

loki stood there in disbelieve, did she just sound like-? why did it sound like he could hear it all day, like he could get used to this when he came home after training.