Tsakarem - female navi

Very tshaik needed a tsakarem someone who they will teach in the ways of eywa,and to be the future tshaik of the clan. You had been once a tsakarem when you were a young, and now become tshaik when you were older. It was now time for your daughter to take the role of tsakarem, and soon future tshaik when you step down from the role.

Y/n " ......." You are in the healer hut humming a song to yourself, when you heard footsteps walking towards the entrance.

????? " mom you wish to speak with me"

Y/n " tsyeira my daughter come here and sit with me"

Tsyeria " yes mom" soon tsyeira had walked into the hut and soon sat near you, it was time for her to start learning.

Y/n " my daughter have come to age of starting your tsakarem training"

Tsyeria " are you sure mother"

Y/n " yes I'm sure my child it now time for you to taken an important role in the clan"

Tsyeira " ......"

Y/n " you know I start my training with your grandmother when I was around your age"

Tsyeira " really"

Y/n " yes I had become promise to your father and grandmother, thought it will be good if I start very young"

Tsyeira " were you scared and nervous mom"

Y/n " yes I was but it had your grandmother and other healers there to help me learn"

Y/n " if you wish to wait longer I can push back you lesson my daughter"

Tsyeira " no I want to start now"

Y/n " good"

Tsyeia " wait I'm not going to do something very serious right mom I don't want to hurt someone or worst"

Y/n " oh my sweet girl you remind me so much of me, when I was your age no you will be dealing with patching up those who are hurt and making sure patients take their medicine"

Tsyeira " oh"

Y/n " when you get older you will deal with the more serious issues"

Tsyeia " okay I think I can do this"

Y/n " I know you can do this my sweet daughter" you hugged tsyeira making her smile and laugh, the girl worry about her training had start fading away.

Tsyeira " mom would I be a good tshaik like you"

Y/n " my mother you will become your own tshaik , you don't have to live up to what I have become become your own tshaik" Tsyeia smiled as you kissed her forehead.

Y/n " well let's start with some of the basic concepts"Tsyeia had nodded her head as you were telling her everything. She was having good time with you and learning from her mother.

Tsyeira " hey mama who was your first patient"

Y/n " well your babas they had gotten hurt while standing on some rocks, and wave had crashed into them and their group"

Tsyeia " wow"

Y/n " yes I had to patched them up but your fathers were being stubborn trying to fight me, and saying they were okay"

Tsyeria " that sounds like babas"

Y/n " yes it those" tsyeria had smiled at you once more as you had went to the lessons, tsyeria did have the makings of tshaik and you knew one day she will be an amazing tshaik.