FIVE

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 :
YOU TWO NEED ANGER MANAGEMENT CLASSES

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     THE PAIR MADE their way through the trains, and after minutes of walking, they ended up passing by a bathroom

THE PAIR MADE their way through the trains, and after minutes of walking, they ended up passing by a bathroom. However, right as they passed an angry woman knocking on the door, they heard a familiar voice loudly call out, "It's still occupied, lady!"

     Freya stopped in her tracks as she recognized the voice, grabbing her husband's arm to stop him, "Was that...?"

Tangerine piped, "Be quiet." Then he moved closer to the door. The only woman in line—the one who had knocked gave him a look. He eyed her, "You don't mind, do you?"

The woman said something in Japanese that sounded like an insult, probably something like "weird bastard" before she scurried off to find another bathroom.

Tangerine flipped her off before moving his head to the door. After a few seconds, he ushered her closer. Freya frowned in bewilderment, getting closer to the male. "I'm gonna fight this bastard, but I need you to stay out of my way."

     "Okay," She reasoned, "but if you're getting your ass kicked—"

     Tangerine's eyes widened at her lack of confidence, "Woah—"

     "But if you're getting your ass kicked," She repeated with a look on her face, "I'm going to join in. Is that fine?"

     "Fine." The male raised his fist, banging it on the door after moving her to the side.

"Geez, they're usually so polite here. Lady, I'm so—" Once Ladybug had opened the door, he found himself face to face with the couple, both staring him down. Tangerine lifted his phone, showing his tracker. Ladybug paused, looking down at Lemon's phone which he held in his hand before slowly saying, "Oh. That's cool."

     Tangerine reached forward, his hands getting a strong hold on Ladybug's shirt, "Come here, you—" Ladybug slammed the door shut on Tangerine's arm, but the man didn't let go. Instead, he ripped it open and pulled Ladybug out, "Bastard! Come here, you-you dirty fucking scum! You bastard!"

     It was a mess of punches and kicks thrown all around the group. But eventually, the group managed to move Ladybug into the next cabin. In which was the restocking area for workers. As Ladybug was on defense, the couple tried to reach him while he kept them away with different carts and even whipped a pantry open and smacked Tangerine in the face with it.

     Once the couple were both subdued for the moment, Ladybug quickly spoke up, "Wait-wait-wait-wait-wait. I know who killed the kid."

     "I couldn't give a rat's ass. Where's my fucking case?" Tangerine grabbed one of the carts and tried to ram it into Ladybug, but the latter managed to stick his leg up and stop it before it hit his midsection.