SEVEN

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 :
WHAT'S WITH ALL THE METAPHORS?

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     FREYA WAS SAT beside Tangerine, both of them rested outside the closet, their sides pressed against each other as they stared at Lemon who was still out cold

FREYA WAS SAT beside Tangerine, both of them rested outside the closet, their sides pressed against each other as they stared at Lemon who was still out cold. It felt nice to be beside her husband again, even if it was an extremely tense moment. Neither knew when Lemon would wake up. If he did.

"I'm sorry I lied to you." Freya blurted, keeping her eyes on Lemon so she wouldn't have to see Tangerine's expression. The guilt had been eating at her for a while. "I thought you wouldn't love me if you knew who I really was."

Tangerine made a noise, as though her statement was ridiculous, "Come on, Freya—"

     She continued, keeping her eyes down as she said, "You fell in love with a bartender—"

     "I fell in love with you." She couldn't keep her eyes away when he raised his hand and held her chin, turning her face to look at him, "Bartender. Contractor. Office worker. I'd love you no matter what...Besides, it's pretty fuckin' hot seeing you fight."

A grin crept on her face, "Yeah, pretty hot seeing me get my ass whooped?" Freya huffed, "Though, to be fair, it usually goes better than that."

"I'd hope so." Tangerine playfully teased, "Don't know how you got such a big rep if that asshole got the best that easily."

"Let's not forget, he got the best of you too." Freya reached up, gently feeling his cheek to guide his face as she gazed at the scratches left from his scuffle with Ladybug.

"Yeah, yeah," Tangerine brushed off as he moved in, taking her lips into his.

     It felt like a movie scene. The scene at the end where everything freezes and all that was left in the world was the main couple. It was romantic, it was passionate, and it was impossible to pull away from. The doors opened at a stop, but neither moved. They wouldn't be able to bring Lemon to it in time to make it in one minute. So, they stayed on. They would until the end of the line.

      Once the doors shut there was a tired groan in front of them. The couple ceased their affections and turned to the waking Lemon. Relief filled both their chests as they realized that Lemon was in fact okay.

     "Oh. Oh, man. Am I in hell?" Lemon blurted after noticing the couple in front of him. He pulled his chest open to reveal his bulletproof vest with three smushed bullets stuck in it, having protected his chest, "Ah, fuck. Eh, fuckin' vest, man."