NINE

𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 :
GRAND THEFT AUTO

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     THE WATER THAT met her fall was hard and freezing cold

THE WATER THAT met her fall was hard and freezing cold. But, she was still alive. In the distance, she swore she heard the train crash, but she wasn't sure. She stood up, feeling her damp clothes cling to her body as she did so.

Freya looked over, seeing Lemon doing the same thing. Of course, he was also shouting, "I'm alive! I'm alive!"

"And we're off that fucking train!" Ah, there Tangerine was. Standing up behind Freya with an irritated look on his face and a mop of drenched curls on his head.

"Never going on a train again." Freya huffed, reaching up to feel her drenched hair. She tried to squeeze some of the water out as Tangerine shouted,

"Fuck trains!"

     After they had climbed up the side of the hill, they were on a road. They weren't far from Kyoto, and Freya could see dark smoke arising from a small area.

"Stop! Fucking stop!" Lemon rushed in front of a delivery car, waving his arms. Freya winced as the car stomped on the brakes, stopping just in time for Lemon to not be hit. Once the car stopped Lemon moved around the vehicle, eyeing the symbols on the side, "A tangerine car? Why not a lemon one?"

Tangerine puffed his chest slightly, happy that it was his fruit and not lemons, "Who needs that many lemons' mate?"

"In his defense," Freya shrugged, "that's a lot of tangerines."

"Get out!" Lemon was ushering the driver out of the vehicle, making the older man get out with a confused look on his face, "Get out!"

The delivery man was left on the road as the trio entered the large vehicle. There were only two seats, the driver and the passenger. The rest was filled with buckets of tangerines. Lemon took the driver's seat as Tangerine took the passenger. As Freya searched for a seat Tangerine's arm hooked around her waist, pulling her to his lap.

"Let's go," Tangerine ordered as Freya got comfortable. Tangerine rested his head on her shoulder, looking at the road over her frame.

Lemon revved the engine before peeling off. They drove down into the neighborhoods, tight roads. The path they were taking was leading them straight to the black smoke, the crash of the bullet train.

As they got closer they could see the Prince standing in the road holding a rifle. "Diesel!" Freya pointed out.

Lemon glanced at the couple, "You guys thinking what I'm thinking?"

Freya grinned, grabbing onto the seat, "Run that bitch over!"

Tangerine's eyes softened at the excited girl, his grip tightening on her hips, "Oh I fuckin' love you."

"Fuck Diesel!" Lemon said, stepping on the gas.

The Prince raised the rifle, loudly shouting, "I am the White D—"

"Fuck you, Diesel bitch!" All the cargo in the trunk fell out upon impact, leaving a trail of tangerines in their departure. The windshield cracked and there was blood sprayed all over it, but the group inside was still.

"Final curtain, huh? Final curtain!" Lemon shouted, smacking the wheel excitedly, "Take a fucking bow!"

She had reached out to her handler, demanding an answer to it all. Her handler had told her that there were many contractors on that train, all of whom were somehow involved in the White Death's wife's death. Quite the mouthful.

The Twin's job in Bolivia had caused the White Death to be out of the country in order to deal with the situation. That was why the White Death wasn't the one in the car (it was revealed that it was an assassination attempt on him, not his wife.)

Only the most skilled cardiovascular surgeon could save her life. But two nights earlier, this surgeon was poisoned. For a double kill, the White Death had ordered the Hornet to murder his son because the boy was the reason his wife was out of the home at all, trying to bail him from jail.

Ladybug had been a late fill-in for Carter, the agent who had killed the wife in a car accident.

     And Freya had been the one to set the White Death's son up and get him caught by the police in the first place. She hadn't remembered his face, the joys of meeting so many people,

Quite the puzzle.

     Now the trio were on the plane back to England, and it would be an understatement to say that the group was ready to rest.

"I can't wait to go home." Lemon piped, sitting in the aisle seat next to the couple.

Freya sighed as she sunk into her seat, "I can't wait to cuddle with Mr. Bitey."

Tangerine whipped his head to her, "What about me?"

"Yeah, you too." Freya acted casual even though they all knew she enjoyed her cuddle time with her husband.

"I can't believe you didn't tell me." Tangerine narrowed his eyes at her, still not over her occupation.

"I can." Lemon piped.

Tangerine glared at Lemon before turning to his wife, "You should tell me instead of keeping it from me next time. No—There shouldn't be a next time. You're not hiding anything else from me, right?"

"Oh, shut up." Freya laughed, her hands taking his cheeks into her grasp and pulling him closer until their lips connected.

"Really guys?" Lemon frowned at the couple, "Again?"

Tangerine hardly pulled away from her lips to order, "Get out Lemon."

"And go where?" Lemon blinked at them in bewilderment, "This is a plane dude—"

"Out!"

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

AUTHORS NOTE !

The end :]

Posted: April 8, 2024
Words: 934
Edited: ✘︎