part 10 love process

love is a process to create its own unique identity in the form of a new way of expressing yourself in the love process because you have no control of what you want the love process to be whenever it happens because you will always have a purpose to express it in many different ways than most people that can process love differently than you.

love is a process that takes time which is a whole lot more work than you think it is because you need it to be able to process it with love.

love is a part of the process of what life means to love another person and have a relationship with them because you have loved them first.

love is a relationship process that connects you with others that want to be together forever because they weren't loved before you could love them.

love is a process that continues throughout your life and you will always be loved by everyone else that loves you forever.

love is a process that will continue to happen for the rest of your long journey of happiness and love.

love is a process that grows gradually as time moves forward with your journey as you continue to grow stronger each day with love in your heart for yourself and others.

love is a process that takes time to build up to embrace your inner self as a person that wants to be loved by others as a whole person who is truly loved