part 20 love ends

love ends in tears 😭 when you don't get the chance to see them again because you made a horrible mistake and ended love for you both.

love ends is suffering but it's okay to feel sorry for yourself because you ended love forever.

love ends when you feel like you can't change the way you felt before you ended love and then you end it again with someone else that once loved you.

love ends is a different kind of sad reality that you don't have a reason for ending love the way that you did in the past.

love ends is what makes you feel uncomfortable with the way things ended up in the end of your relationship with someone who has never been loved by you before you had a chance to love them again because they changed their personality to end all things that you were trying to do and it ended up with a different outcome that wasn't supposed to happen in the end.

love ends is difficult journey to take because you choose not to love as you used to love ❤️ but you consider that it was a good thing that you chose in this journey that it wasn't a mistake that you made but you considered it is wasn't a bad decision that you made in your own life because of the way that love ended.

love ends when you don't have enough love to give aside from your own happiness that you can't explain it to anyone else that doesn't deserve you or your own love that can't change your mind about how much you want to love again but choose not to because of the fact that love ends when you are not happy with how the relationship went wrong with someone else who is not a good person to be around