Stay with me

XAVIER

I collapse onto the couch in exhaustion. Sofia's family left shortly after mine. It was just too awkward, and we all needed space from each other.

Zoe left, and it was just Sofia Jason and I.

"Hey. Can we leave now?" Jason asks.

I almost forgot he wanted to talk to me.

"Uh yeah, sure, just let me check on Sofia first." I say and make my way upstairs.

I push open the door to the nursery slowly to find Sofia standing over Saint in a daze. I placed a hand on her back , causing her to flinch.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"I don't know. I feel like... I don't know." She frowns.

"Was it my parents?" I ask.

"It's everything. I just want to feel normal again." She says with a pouting look on her face.

I move closer to her, my heart pounding in my chest. The scent of her shampoo fills my nostrils, a mix of lavender and vanilla that is so familiar, so comforting.

My hand reacts instinctively, reaching out to touch her. My fingers glide over the curve of her cheek, down her jaw, and finally come to rest on her lower lip. It's a daring move, one that could easily backfire.

"Sofia," I murmur, my voice barely more than a whisper. "Tell me to stay."

She catches her breath, her eyes flickering with surprise and then something else.

"Tell me to stay.." I whisper again.

I know I should be with Jason right now, but..... Sofia....

I lean in, drawn to her like a moth to a flame. But I stop myself just short of her lips, the anticipation electrifying.

To my surprise, it is she who closes the distance. Her lips meet mine in a slow, desperate kiss, as if she's been starved of this contact. The taste of her, the feel of her, it's overwhelming.

My arms instinctively wrap around her, lifting her from the ground. The reminder of her recent surgery is still fresh in my mind, but the doctor's all-clear echoes louder. She's healed, we're safe.

I carry her out of the nursery, her lips never leaving mine. The only sound is the soft thud of our hearts beating in sync. My brother is downstairs, I know, but in this moment, I don't care. "We need to be quiet," I manage to say between kisses, "my brother is downstairs."

But Sofia just shakes her head, a playful glint in her eyes. "I don't care," she whispers back. And neither do I.

My bedroom is just a few steps away. I kick the door shut behind us, blocking out the rest of the world.

There's an urgency in our movements, a need that can not be denied any longer.

I reach for the buttons of her blouse, my fingers fumbling with the tiny fastenings. Sofia's lips find the curve of my neck, planting teasing kisses that send shivers down my spine.

I manage to undo the last button, and her blouse slips from her shoulders, revealing the creamy skin beneath. My fingertips trace the outline of her collarbone, savoring the velvety softness.

Sofia's hands find their way to my shirt. I feel her fingers dip lower, undoing button after button until my shirt hangs loose on my frame.

I rid myself of the shirt. My lips find hers once more, our mouths moving in a dance of longing. Our tongues meet, swirling in a passionate tango.

As the kiss deepens, I feel Sofia's hands moving down my torso. She reaches the waistband of my pants, and her nimble fingers work skillfully to free me from the confines of my clothing. I groan against her lips.

I take a step back, my eyes locked with Sofia's. We shed the remaining layers of clothing, exposing our bodies. The room is filled with the sound of our breathing, heavy with anticipation.

Sofia's body still bears the marks of childbirth. I don't care. She's beautiful in every way.

I can't help but admire her, the way her curves have shifted and changed. My fingertips trace the outline of her stretch marks, my touch gentle and reverent.

"I'm sorry." She whispers.

"Why?" I ask.

She shrugs. "I'm not.. I'm not the same as before."

"Yeah. I know it shows." I answer.

She looks up at me with a sad expression.

"You're better than before." I murmur. "Every scar... every stretch mark... I love it. I love you."

"I love you too."

The hunger in Sofia's eyes mirrors my own, and without another word, we tumble onto the bed, but then there's a knock on the door.

"What?" I call out while kissing Sofia's neck.

"It's Jason.. hurry up." He says impatiently. "How much longer?"

I can't hold it anymore, and I slowly push myself into Sofia. She lets out a moan, and I kiss her so Jason doesn't hear.

"Fuck." I whisper and Sofia grips onto my hips as I slowly begin to thrust inside her.

I want to take my time. I want her. I want the way she squeezes around my cock.

"Don't stop." She whispers.

"I don't plan on it." I smirk back.