visit

' the reason is actually simple' thought lu xiang.

'no one saw any value in him so they wanted to get rid of any hidden danger.' though lu xiang as he pursed his little mouth before turning around and leaving.

'afterall to concubine wu xia i am useless and an unexpected prince born without her even noticing that she was pregnant. and to her family i am too also useless because i will bring no benefit to them. so basically i wont get their protection so on seeing this everyone wants to get rid of this hidden danger. they don't even think that i will be their chess piece because they all see that i have nothing.' though lu xiang as he started to get seriouse.

the reason why lu xiang didn't show any talent for anything is because it was too early. and that maybe concubine wu xia's family will protect me until he grew to adult hood. but from listening to the conversation in the palace kitchen lu xiang knew that the wu family has abondaned him on the day he was appraised useless to practice martial art.

lu xiang descided to sneak out of the palace and build his own power independently from the royal palace and wu family.

*

back to te present.

lu xiang stop remembering the past before walking slowly towards concubine wu xia palace.

same like how concubine wu xia doesn't ackowledge lu xiang as her son. lu xiang doesn't acknowledge her has a mother.

after all lu xiang isn't a normal child that crave family affecttion from his parents. to lu xiang emperor lu and concubine wu xia are complete strangers who he met five years ago when he has just transmigrated. and lu xiang has only saw the emperor 2 times in five years since coming here.

upon arriving the pace guards and enuch bowed to him before respectfully calling out your highness.

but lu xiang didn't even look at them before walking into the main hall of xia palace.

to lu xiang all the palace people at xia palca are hatefull. because even though concubine wu xia ignored him and curse at him she never once hit him.

but these palace maids and enuch have starved and even hit him. at that time he was only 8 months old and can barely even walked because of hunger,
if he was an ordinary child lu xiang was sure that he would have been dead long ago. the only reason that he was even able to survive was because he started cultivating from the day he was born into this world.

when lu xiang walked in he saw concubine wu xia sitting on the main seat in the hall.

lu xiang looked at her indiffently before walking towards her. he then cupp his hands and bow slightly due to etique and then look at her with his pale green eyes.

''mother concubine'' said lu xiang indifferently.

wu xia acted like she didn't see his indiffent attitute before smiling kindly at him.

''xiang 'er'  how can you act like that to your mother.'' said concubine wu xia while speaking sadly as if she was wronged.