reason for weak body

lu xiang sat in a lotus position on the floor in meditation.

it was only by nightfall that he got out of meditation.

lu xiang breath out turbit air from his mouth before pondering.

lu xiang has been in this 5 years before complete figuring out the situation.

this world that he transmigrated into doesn't know a thing about cultivation, but practice martial arts instead.

to lu xiang martial arts is like refining your body.

by refining their body they can live longer . if they refine it to the peak they can live for even a thousand year.

but to lu xiang their martial arts have no future.

because no matter what they did no martial artist can live for over a thousand years because they are still of nature has to follow heavenly daos rules while cultivators cultivate heavenly dao to fight against the heavenly dao and became one wit the rules. so to a cultivator a thousand years is like a nap.

and from what lu xiang can tell this world is perfect for cultivation. meaning that while everyone is practicing martial arts no one is cultivating any of the qi in the air. so the world cannot evolve.

because to the world qi is like poison that it wants to get rid of so that new energy source can come in.

lu xiang frowned at that, because from what lu xiang can tell it seems that the rules of this world are not complete, which means if someone dies they will dissapear into the world without leaving behind anything which is wrong. means that there is no reincarnation are past life.

this is where lu xiang always wondered.

lu xiang also thought that reason why he is reincarnated into this world is because if people continue to cultivate martial arts without taking in any of the qi in the air the world wont be able to evolve from thus stagnating.

lu xiang also figured out the reason for his weak bady.

it is simple because it doesn't want lu xiang to be too perfect, and also because when lu xiang soul was pulled to this world it was injures during a space rift.