sleep

lu xiang is currently at the middle stage of body building.

but because body building wont do much for his body he can only strengthen his spiritual vein and dantian instead.

lu xiang also felt helpless.

'by the looks of it even if i entered sage realm in the future my body will proberly be like a body building stage cultivator. though lu xiang as he sighed.

lu xiang is also trying his best to to slow down his cultivation.

that's right to slow it down.

because if lu xiang entered True qi realm when he is only 5 years old he will probelly be stuck with that body for the rest of his life while cultivating.

and the only time there is to reshape his body is when he reaches the devine realm, but lu xiang doesn't want to because from what he heard from his previouse life people who reaches that realm have to endured 1,000 years of lighting strikes.

lu xiang shuddered at the thought.

lu xiang got up and walked towards his room before lifting his blanket and snuggling up in his warm sheets.

lu xiang room is covered in soft carpet as well because he is afraid of the cold.

suddenly the door is push open as a little head peaked inside.

it is little white ball. it then came into the room and hop onto the bed wanting to snuggle unto the covers with lu xiang but before it can fully go under the cover. it's head is rubbed by a hand before being pulled under the cover. lu xiang used the little fox as a toy to sleep with.

the fox also doesn't mind and too also went to sleep.